It's Going Down Camron Diss of Jayz

I

ILL BEATNEZZ

So...do you all think this is the last one that Cam is gonna drop, or you think he gon keep pushing Jay until he respond. I aint gon lie though, it was funny when he compared Jay coming out of retirement like when MJ came back to the Wizards.

this is starting to get annoying to me, its not even fun untill jay says something back, atleast with the 50/game beef both of em was spittin, even though game won, with this beef, its just plain boring!

diss on killaseason? i dont listen to much cam/dipset but i kno some of them cats have some spit in em but not as much as some others...

1005 said:
when did Jay retire? dude's on tracks and stage all the time.

And he's going to be on Beyonce's first single off her new album (but who didn't see that coming?).

This is not a good look......'specially with no one payin attention to the album. It's quite obvious whats goin on here.

xtrordinare said:
this is starting to get annoying to me, its not even fun untill jay says something back, atleast with the 50/game beef both of em was spittin, even though game won, with this beef, its just plain boring!

Game won? I don't think so.

ILL BEATNEZZ said:
So...do you all think this is the last one that Cam is gonna drop, or you think he gon keep pushing Jay until he respond. I aint gon lie though, it was funny when he compared Jay coming out of retirement like when MJ came back to the Wizards.
Jay Z sh!tted on Cam indirectly on the HUSTLIN remix.

I'm not a fan of cam or jay.. but this stuff that camron is doin SUCKS... lol.. He need another hobby..

he has to redeem himself first with junior mafia before he can diss anyone. it was clear that his man jimmy got his butt whippped while he just stood there and watched.

xtrordinare said:

this has been annoying...

Back