I'm Official an Interscope Producer!!

My crew Tre-Points have Officially Signed to INterscope so you know im garunteed crazy spots on the Debut album this is def gonna look good for me. I am meeting alot of big people at Interscope Executive wise im tryna netork the whole situation and get on some G-unit **** yall need to watch out for me.

Peep this Xclusive Freestyle by man Kazie of Tre-Points Featuring me on the beat here www.myspace.com/dualfrequency

No offense yo, but if yo crew got signed to Interscope I doubt that any executive producer lets you on or near the album unless you got some better sounding beats than the ones on that myspace page.

ILL BEATNEZZ said:
No offense yo, but if yo crew got signed to Interscope I doubt that any executive producer lets you on or near the album unless you got some better sounding beats than the ones on that myspace page.

agreed...

congrats hopefully you got a contract with the crew stating you get placements if they get signed....

or your stuff is good enough that interscope will let you do a good amount of the work to save budget costs. either way good look....

peace

Off key music must be the new thing these record companies are looking for.

hey, good look man. may you be blessed with everything you've worked for and deserve.

and hey, give an Fp shout out if you can.

LOL!!! wow. cats got that REAL GENUINE hate in they hearts.

lol.

congrats dude. i aint really familiar with you but that's a good look man. stay positive man. that's all.

Peace DEV, congrats, hope everything rock for you, stay on the grind and keep making music.

JTraxx that's the same thing I was saying, dam major hate, if a dude said he makes it time will tell only he will look like the fool, on the scale though I give congrats and keep moving. Same idiots, talk mad shyt and talking bout " I DO HIPHOP" and beats sound like techno off a cats azz!!! I mean wtf, let homie rock. If I were him I wouldn't tell a soul only a couple of peeps who I'm cool with and even invite them on projects, I wouldn't tell catz shyt. J I still gotta talk to ya though Peace

EmanOn
um..I think you meant,"How did you get signed to Interscope if you are unable to spell a damned thread title correctly?"....pump yo breaks B,that wasnt even neccessary...show the same love u would expect if u posted this B...word
Oh man you kilt it, or should I say killed it? I know not to pronounce any bad grammer around you B lol ctfu

Last edited:
EmanOn said:
um..I think you meant,"How did you get signed to Interscope if you are unable to spell a damned thread title correctly?"....pump yo breaks B,that wasnt even neccessary...show the same love u would expect if u posted this B...word :cheers:

B, You dont need to teach me how to spell, I won spelling bee contests back in the day, my shyt is on point...u however, lol, should learn how to tell the diff. between a fake post and a real one.

Im thinking dude just wanted attention, lol

baloney

i can hit record and hump my MV and make a better joint than that garbage, but yeah thats cool interscope signed you, cuz i got elected president yesterday! COoL huh!

this thread is sparkin hate...seriously if dude really did get signed youll know it if he doesnt come around as much

Back