If this is real...lol

I actually believe all of the cover art of most of the "No Limit" Records releases are some of the most horrindous pieces of trash ever assembled on purpose.

Compared to those standards this is actually acceptable.

Still a little corny looking with the font, though.

Lol yeah but those look almost purposely awful for entertainment purposes...this is 2009 and this dude rapping about 100 Million dollars...wouldn't hurt to get some pro t do it and not some random dude on paint or something

LOL.....Baby is funny as hell. Putting a car that you can't afford on your album cover is an instant fail.

I know we in a recession but damn i remember when baby use to talk about how much money he make and how he buy 50 whips a year even at 15 i knew he was full of ****
Pagini Zonda >>>>>>>>>>>>Bugatti Veyron

Last edited:
I know we in a recession but damn i remember when baby use to talk about how much money he make and how he buy 50 whips a year even at 15 i knew he was full of ****
Pagina Zonda >>>>>>>>>>>>Bugatti Veyron

I've been saying the Zonda is ill but usually people are like "the what?"

I've been saying the Zonda is ill but usually people are like "the what?"
I know i just say tha whip in tha show me what u got video that is my true video every rapper got bentleys and **** but aint nobody droppin 2 mil on a whip they only make 15 of a year thats ballin at its finest

Lol, Birdman and Tony Yayo are both the biggest clowns in the music industry..

Back