iceboy talks about tags in your beats

What's up with the background? He trying something new? Thx James (i mean Ice)! lol!

i still think he needs to mention who he's produced for, its a legitimacy issue.

yeah I agree forget a tag not needed..ppl steal instrumentals no matter what
just do your job which is to promote and build true relationships with potential customers/clients/and other music professionals,become visible to customers (Iceboy is no matter if you like him or not), get involved in your community
and diversify your approaches to build your brand and revenue streams.
can't say this more get on that phone!!!!
Black Enterprise Small Business University Powered by Dell | Branding, Financing, Marketing, Technology and Leadership for Entrepreneurs

-Coach Antonio
"Let Me Handle your next Praise Party"

Make Money from Your Music New Money Marketing Forum
Music Business Professional Read Their Tips
Elite Services for those Who Want to Attain their Goals
Research and Information Gathering Expert
Building Relationships to Build Success
Get the Information and Direction You Deserve
The Walking On Water Media/Ent. Business Coach Antonio​

I say tag them with your name or website. If someone decides to use it without paying, they'll be promoting your name/website every time they play it for someone. At least this way you'll get something out of it. Just don't make the tag so annoying that it drives away serious customers.

Last edited:
james you ever talk to Iceboy online or on the phone???

if you're going to tag I would do like young chop does "young chop on the beat" but artists will only keep it on their if they respect you and you have a relationship with them

by the way James you're late Jay-Z doing the music for the movie Annie and it's being produced by Will and Jada Smith...I think it's going to star their daughter can't remember her name at .....whip your hair ppl told me was her song never heard it soo...

-Coach Antonio

only online

by the way James you're late Jay-Z doing the music for the movie Annie and it's being produced by Will and Jada Smith...I think it's going to star their daughter can't remember her name at .....whip your hair ppl told me was her song never heard it soo...

I knew about it, I just decided not to post it

Last edited:

if you're going to tag I would do like young chop does "young chop on the beat" but artists will only keep it on their if they respect you and you have a relationship with them

-Coach Antonio

Tone how did u miss this:

IceBoy is the producers motivational speaker, he can't necessarily tell anybody anything but "believe in yourself" / "you can make it" / "Don't listen to doubters".... and it works.

If all of this knowledge was coming from somebody that has actually made a few hits... then people would be more apt to listen.

IceBoy is the producers motivational speaker, he can't necessarily tell anybody anything but "believe in yourself" / "you can make it" / "Don't listen to doubters".... and it works.

If all of this knowledge was coming from somebody that has actually made a few hits... then people would be more apt to listen.
Ya, that's obvious. But even the middle of the night info commercials have people (actors) justifying/testifying about the product. I know the cat ain't had no big hits, but at least he can milk it and claim he produced for gulfcoast boy or somethin! All sales people have to push success/quality/satisfaction to their potential clients and he needs to do that at some point.

Ya, that's obvious. But even the middle of the night info commercials have people (actors) justifying/testifying about the product. I know the cat ain't had no big hits, but at least he can milk it and claim he produced for gulfcoast boy or somethin! All sales people have to push success/quality/satisfaction to their potential clients and he needs to do that at some point.

I can't knock his hustle...

I just can't believe anybody pays for his knowledge without him having a proven track record. Those vids are actually funny in a way, lol.

^^^ Ya and at the end of the day he's getting traffic from us! I'm not hating or knocking, he just need to step it up a bit.

Last edited:
As people have said... Iceboy has no track record, from what I know of, so he needs to start pushing himself as a brand... He should open his video like 'This is rapper and producer Iceboy, produced for...'... Cause right now, I'm watching his vids, but he doesn't make me want to go listen to his beats/music...

About the tags... I hope doggystyle drops in and hears the bit about not going far if he doesn't pay for beats... The reason I had tags on my beats was cause I was unsure on the copyright laws in the UK, so I had my beats up, and I tagged the shit out of them, so you couldn't even cut around that shit... Even though the intervals were 10-15 seconds... Now I have my copyrights sorted, I'm putting the beats out on beat tapes... So doggystyle can steal them... He'll put out 24 songs now, all my beats... Just to get back at me, I don't mind though, if my beats are dope enough people will find out who the producer is... And if he earns 1 cent off my beats, my lawyer will be knocking at his door at 4 am shouting 'POLICE OPEN THE DOOR', just for the laugh of it... So right now, I got my beats copyrighted, and I know where I stand if I was in court against EMI, so I'm fine about it...

Beat tapes on the way, 30th June... sign up for the download at Exclusivo Music: Confidential

^^^ Harmless promotion... All you other mother****ers are doing it lol...

Back