Ice boy telling the truth about soundclick

to keep this thread alive..

Internet is a perfect spy-system. You can find every personal information about everyone in the internet. And what this person wrote n shit like that.
Someone i know did check up on my older brother and shiit, that person got trough MY EMAILS AND MY ACCOUNTS to my brothers ALL accounts in the internet. Like damn, the ****, why noone can stop that? He wasnt even posting alot, but what other people wrote about him - that's all out there, all the hating stuff is there. If someone wants to check you up he can do it just like that. Thats crazy, thats the first thing i hate about internet. People belives they are anonymous in the internet, but they are not.
If my bro gonna loose some job beacuse of shit he wrote [he had alot of hatin' stuff out there, really] then im gonna sue the University of California for creating the internet LOL

like you know, you post some shit just for fun, do some provocations for fun and shit like that and then everyone can find it and if he dont understand what you've been doing there and why, then he gonna think "that guy is a psycho" LOL

Last edited by a moderator:
Back