I told ya!

TwoSkillKrew

Yo My boy wrek reppin DA 305 killed it..i been told yall niccas...he had that in da bag..(look at is freestyle battles a lost art thread)
Booya...305 aint on daat crunk ish ppl....eat that up...Wrek-A-Fella records yall!

TwoSkillKrew said:
Yo My boy wrek reppin DA 305 killed it..i been told yall niccas...he had that in da bag..(look at is freestyle battles a lost art thread)
Booya...305 aint on daat crunk ish ppl....eat that up...Wrek-A-Fella records yall!

That's cool, but honest;y I thought Swan won.

honesty homie all of'em were whack but that Swann VS Wreckonize, in that battle the real victor obviously was swann but votes was the main thing

I Like Swann stratedgy when battling blind fury he decided 2 crack on everything but his sight untill the end

in all actualitly though none of those people there were
roc-a-fella material there it would seem weird watching wreckonize on a jay-z joint and highly likely he probably won't sign with the roc like reign man didn't with Def Jam

Swann got robbed!!! Miami boy's last round was garbage .

The reality is, the most talented MCs didnt even make the Finals because they cannot freestyle without using cuss words.

Swann was robbed!! Roc probably saw that Miami boy could be more versatile when it comes to making songs and videos

swann was tight through out each round & every line, he had the crowd. wreck was aight but off those last 15 secs on the last round

swan - "i wipe tissue harder than you"

TwoSkillKrew said:
Congratulations to your boy!:victory: :cheers: :sing:

Re: Re: Re: Re: I told ya!

Analytical said:

why is that werd?

"Werd", as in "Word", as in "i agree with what was just said". Just a little twist of ebonics. I think the word you were thinking of is "weird".

Back