I need free samples

yo cuz i got a motif and im gona soon sample all the bass out with my mpc so i can have some good bass to play over my sample beats i make when i get off my lazy ass and do i will holla at ya and give you a copy of my program that i make.

Thanks cuz....... BIG up, I got nothing to offer Im a newb hahahah

thanks again

OHHHHHHHHH....okay Shyda now I get it!

So that's why you became all emotional to my post. AWWWWW...do you need free samples cause you're a lazy A@S PIECE OF CIRCUS FILTH???? I figured you were a newbie! It's okay...God still loves you.

The next time you've got an issue with me....don't run when it comes time to battle. Hey after I'm through with you.....maybe I'll teach ya a lil sumthin' about Cubase SX....since you seem to have so much trouble with it!!!

HA HA! HEE HEE!!:hello:

hahahah Ive got a internet Stalker. Get a life and have your **** ready by next week fool.

What is this next week ISH????

Are you that sorry that you can't have it ready by this weekend?

I hope you know that we're supposed to be using a provided sample by someone off this board....

Yo I'm not even gonna respond to this "battle" **** anymore because I know you're a newbie. I don't feel like beating up on a newbie.

And Newbies tend to weasel their way outta battles anyway...just like I know you'll do when it coms time to use that provided sample!

"Yo I'm not even gonna respond to this "battle" **** anymore because I know you're a newbie. I don't feel like beating up on a newbie.

And Newbies tend to weasel their way outta battles anyway.."

hahahah what you just said........CONTRADICTING NEWB....
Im still up for battle and yes Im gonna use provided sample.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you.....glad you're up for the challenge....so are you going to use 7777's sample or should urbanspirit post his sample????

Back