I just bought a portable hard drive so........

The northside wasn't either..you da man,though Ro'..you got it.

North Korea @ The DMZ.... wasn't a walk in the park.

I am not tough though.... I repeat... I am not tough.

... wow.

Last edited by a moderator:
my flow is King Jong-ill"-Proper King.[/COLOR][/B]

See.... that's what I'm talking about.

smh...

... if you don't make it.

Jay Z built a career off of wit... not cliche words that rhyme and themes...

Kane is the king of wit and flow though

Most under-rated / un-acknowledged... top 3 emcee's EVER!

I'll make it...I really have no competition down south cept Yo Gotti and all I have to do is rap over his beats and people will see who's iller.

I'll make it...I really have no competition down south cept Yo Gotti and all I have to do is rap over his beats and people will see who's iller.

and then you have to get the same amount of exposure as Yo Gotti. and then you will make it cuz you are better than him IMO. but you know that ego could be your downfall. Cuz if you really believe your so good that rappin on Yo Gotti's beats is all you need to do to make it your probably going to be disappointed.

I'll make it...I really have no competition down south cept Yo Gotti

You are better than that dude.

I have a few of his songs though...

Can't deny that this joint commands extra reps in the gym...

and then you have to get the same amount of exposure as Yo Gotti. and then you will make it cuz you are better than him IMO. but you know that ego could be your downfall. Cuz if you really believe your so good that rappin on Yo Gotti's beats is all you need to do to make it your probably going to be disappointed.

I didn't say that it'll be that easy..just saying the market here is weird. It seems that all you have to do is rap over popular beats and you're a rap god down here. I flipped that "O Let's Do it" on my last mixtape and it was so well received. My job requires me to use a walkie talkie and sometimes when people address me on it..they rap my choruses or call me "Proper King"..so I have the following..just have to invest.

---------- Post added at 01:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:41 PM ----------

You are better than that dude.

I have a few of his songs though...

Can't deny that this joint commands extra reps in the gym...

I HATE that song..worst thing to happen to Black women's self esteem.

you know for all the dickhead, high and mighty answers here, not one of you told this guy the right thing to do.

If it shows up on your "My Computer" just right click and then follow the below steps. If it does not, you need to go to "Manage Computer" (just type in search) - Manage Drives, find the drive, right click (it ill say unspecified and unallocated) get it specified (you will need to assign a drive letter) and then right click where it says "unallocated" and follow the below steps.

When the "Format Drive" window pops up, check off the following.
-Format to NFTS
-Make your Allocation Unit Size the biggest possible (64k), which makes your recording and playback faster.
-DO NOT enable file compression or Quick Format.

Do it. It's going to take forever.

Make sure it pops up in "My Computer"

Then go into Pro Tools (if you're using something else you're S.O.L. cuz i only know how to do this in PT)

And find "Workspace" i think it's in the window tab.
You should see your drive. Hit the "R" to record enable it.

Now when you create a new session, create it somewhere on your external (I always make a folder and call it Pro Tools Session Folder)

And when you record and playback now, it will be to/from your external.

Good luck and have fun.

Kane is the king of wit and flow though

Most under-rated / un-acknowledged... top 3 emcee's EVER!

Man...can't believe nobody commented on this vid...:confused:

One of the illest performers ever!

I've seen this vid a couple years ago and I still get goosebumps when he says "drop the mic and still make it look good""

*Crowd goes viral*

you know for all the dickhead, high and mighty answers here, not one of you told this guy the right thing to do.

If it shows up on your "My Computer" just right click and then follow the below steps. If it does not, you need to go to "Manage Computer" (just type in search) - Manage Drives, find the drive, right click (it ill say unspecified and unallocated) get it specified (you will need to assign a drive letter) and then right click where it says "unallocated" and follow the below steps.

When the "Format Drive" window pops up, check off the following.
-Format to NFTS
-Make your Allocation Unit Size the biggest possible (64k), which makes your recording and playback faster.
-DO NOT enable file compression or Quick Format.

Do it. It's going to take forever.

Make sure it pops up in "My Computer"

Then go into Pro Tools (if you're using something else you're S.O.L. cuz i only know how to do this in PT)

And find "Workspace" i think it's in the window tab.
You should see your drive. Hit the "R" to record enable it.

Now when you create a new session, create it somewhere on your external (I always make a folder and call it Pro Tools Session Folder)

And when you record and playback now, it will be to/from your external.

Good luck and have fun.
Man thanks alot for this. I'm formatting it now. And yes I use Pro Tools so this is a BIG help.

anytime bro.
Man this thing JUST finished formatting. lol U weren't lying about it taking forever.

I followed your instructions. Both my external AND internal drives have the "R" on them. Do I leave it that way, or put the internal on "T"? Does either or make a difference?

Back