I heard a song by Mims called Doctor Doctor...

VPell

Photographer/Musician
he sounded EXACTLY like Lupe Fiasco on it. Ghost Written? Flow Jackin?

Either way it was better than 99% of what's come from the south in the last 2 years. /flamebait

I never said he's from the south. I said he's better than the south. Duh, this is flamebait.

Mims is from NY remember his legendary quote
" I represent New York
I got it on my back
And they say that we lost it
So I’mma bring it back "
:(

btw incase u didn't know "this is why Im hot" is the only south sounding track in his album

Sleazy E said:
I personally love that album and 'This is why i'm hot' is one of my least favorite tracks on there..

LOL this nigga said he loved that album how old are you? do you even know what REAL hip hop is?

I heard mims about 3 years ago with a song called "I did you wrong" i know he remade it for this album... but the og version was better in my eyes...... to me that song was hot -

I heard his album and i was very dissapointed. but different strokes for different folks.

ghostlkp said:
LOL this nigga said he loved that album how old are you? do you even know what REAL hip hop is?

Sh*ttin on people's opinions... Awesome, that makes you SO super REAL my guy... Do you know what REAL Hip Hop is... or do you know what your opinion of REAL Hip Hop is... Here is what REAL HIP HOP is, whatever you make it... its an idea that anything can be taken and made into music, and thats my opinion... Go ahead Start sh*ttin on it...LOL
:monkey:

Sleazy E said:
of course i know what real hip hop is.. 50 Cent started hip hop.

... we all know that.

and then diddy came and invented remix

ok... obviously this forum is surrounded by young cats who dont know ****... "50 started hip hop"... i hope that was sarcasm... this is sad....

Last edited:
Back