I did a record with Trey Songz and Unfortunately, It LEAKED.

j.troup said:
All these leaks are BS...all they are is the label wanting promotional tracks without paying for them...

So they blame it on LEAKS and say "oh well...your joint isn't making the album", when all they wanted was free promotion based on the buzz that the "leaked" track would generate.

ummm...sir
Thats true in some cases
but not this one.

j.troup said:
All these leaks are BS...all they are is the label wanting promotional tracks without paying for them...

So they blame it on LEAKS and say "oh well...your joint isn't making the album", when all they wanted was free promotion based on the buzz that the "leaked" track would generate.

yep....

I know someone playing a new Ralph Tresvant song from his UP-COMING Album....ON his PAGE now...LOL

You GOTTA keep that stuff under the hat.....

Sorry that happened

I am working on some stuff now....

But if I tell you ....I'll have to kill you...LOL (J/K);)

Last edited:
Damn just saw Mysto's leak thread, now this....song's hot tho!

I remember when that Wonder Woman joint came out, I showed a buncha girls the video and the first thing they all said was that he's ugly. I was like wtf? lol...well...what do u think of the song haha...sorry got off topic a lil

Voss25 said:
Damn just saw Mysto's leak thread, now this....song's hot tho!

I remember when that Wonder Woman joint came out, I showed a buncha girls the video and the first thing they all said was that he's ugly. I was like wtf? lol...well...what do u think of the song haha...sorry got off topic a lil

LOL... U must think the nigga look good huh? lmao

SoulKeyz said:
LOL... U must think the nigga look good huh? lmao

I refuse to use that no homo line, but it looks like it's really needed around some ppl. Anyway, when that joint came out, I thought it was really sick the way Danja used that patch from the Fantom to make that beat. I was showing them the song to see if they liked it, but all they were talking about was how ugly he was. Kinda threw me off...I'm like, did I ask u how he looked? I wanna know if u like the song! lol

soul keyz , nice track , did you write it too or just the music

Back