Hurricane Issac now heading towards New Orleans -

Kendall143

On August 24th, we warned on Forbes that Tropical Storm Isaac could pose a threat to energy markets and even rival Hurricane Katrina in its destructive power (Could Tropical Storm Isaac Turn Into Another Katrina?). While the computer models are still showing a substantial spread in solutions, it appears more likely that Isaac will make landfall somewhere near the Louisiana, Mississippi Gulf Coast. This track will provide the storm more time to intensify over the very warm water of the Gulf of Mexico.

check the map out

Tropical Storm Isaac Should Rival Hurricane Katrina - Forbes

Last edited:
maybe the countries we've bailed out over the years will do the same for the poor folks down there... :sigh: it's bs i know

Yeah I forgot to tell yall dudes, I quit music to become a hurricane.

On a serious note, that's fked up

birdman rubbing his hands...wayne rubbing his hands

they gon cash in some serious money from them songs they gon be making, ****n heartless biatches

I am praying that shit slows down ... Last thing I need is another fukin Katrina episode... Issac suppose to hit on the 29th too... Same fuking day Katrina hit.. Fml.

People should really leave N.O. It doesn't make sense to live in a city below sea level so close to the water...I understand people have roots there and it's not that easy to just move, but man. I don't wanna see so many people get killed and ****ed over like Katrina.

i remember when this happened back when i was in 8th grade. and the crime went up in Mississippi due to the newcomers... it was wild...

---------- Post added at 09:27 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:26 AM ----------

hella hoopers lost their spots to them New Orleans ballers lmao.... them boys could hoop

Back