How to take out ringing noise in FL STUDIO

apexxhiphop

Hey Everyone, im looking for some help; I have this track and its pretty much done i'm at the mixing stage and what not; and there is this RINGING noise that I can hear and its quite annoying and was hoping how to take this out? I figured it might be due to my music being too loud but nope even at lower volume I can still hear it. I have located which sounds are causing this; they sound perfectly find separate but when the two sounds play at the same time then the ringing occurs; Anyway to fix this?

Probably the frequencies are clashing or the notes are to high for the those two sounds when played together would be my guess I'd have to hear it though to know exactly whats wrong.

Probably the frequencies are clashing or the notes are to high for the those two sounds when played together would be my guess I'd have to hear it though to know exactly whats wrong.

Well here it is, its just a snippet, but its the EXACT sound thats making high pitched noise

View attachment Untitled.mp3

Sadly this used through the whole entire song so the whole song has the ringing

Last edited:
Sounds like a kick a bass and two guitars. The two guitars frequencies are clashing more then likely because one note is higher than the other and they sound like distortion guitars. If that's all one sound together try turning down the highs see if that helps

Wow, you right on the money except that its 2 sax's. No distortion at all though. Can you explain how i would "turn down the highs"; I've only been making beats for not too long and have seen/heard this term a lot, and i dont really know exactly what it means

Back