How much does ------ rapper charge for a feature ? Let's create a list

This is an incredibly useful thread. Please keep updating it if possible. I'm in the position now where I will be looking for features for upcoming projects. What is the best way to contact people that you are interested in?

I have tried looking up an artists management, but it's difficult to find, and web contact info just doesn't work most of the time. Thing is, I have funding and I can pay these fools no problem if I could get in touch with them.

Also, are there any tips to working with artists that provide verses? I want to do it as a work for hire, but are there customary splits of points expected, etc? Any advice from the veterans would be appreciated.

If ur seriously interested I can get in touch with any artist in question I have had a working relationship and direct contacts .... but serious inquiries only plz . There is usually a 50% deposit required upfront for major artists and or collaborations as per splits of points typically 25% all the way up to 50% . For example TI charges 40K-60K a verse as well as 25% split in points. It all depends on the project and quality of works .

This is an incredibly useful thread. Please keep updating it if possible. I'm in the position now where I will be looking for features for upcoming projects. What is the best way to contact people that you are interested in?

I have tried looking up an artists management, but it's difficult to find, and web contact info just doesn't work most of the time. Thing is, I have funding and I can pay these fools no problem if I could get in touch with them.

Also, are there any tips to working with artists that provide verses? I want to do it as a work for hire, but are there customary splits of points expected, etc? Any advice from the veterans would be appreciated.

Almost always on their official twitter, just google their real twitter, they have it under their picture. Usualy it says "fro booking or features contact - email adress - serious inquiries only".

I asked for Cassidy and Lil Debbie and got an immediate repsonse

just say in your email that you are willing to pay and you'll likely get a resposne, almost certainly.

---------- Post added at 10:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:05 PM ----------

If ur seriously interested I can get in touch with any artist in question I have had a working relationship and direct contacts .... but serious inquiries only plz . There is usually a 50% deposit required upfront for major artists and or collaborations as per splits of points typically 25% all the way up to 50% . For example TI charges 40K-60K a verse as well as 25% split in points. It all depends on the project and quality of works .

Tell me some tracks you produced for known artists ?

@Benny Berg: Thanks man, I sent you a PM.
@OliverPractice: What were their rates?

depends form person to person and you can see the rates in the first post in thsi thread. Wayne is like 75 000 $ while some upcoming acts can be 300 $ really depends who it is.

Bumpp.....good information in this thread fellas. I heard Fred Da Godson charges $2000 and Vado charges $10k....anybody have info on Curren$y or Stalley?

Anyone paying these prices are clearly out of their minds.
Vado for 10k hahaha that's a good one.
I wouldn't pay anymore than 500$ if I had an unlimited budget.

My dude got a feature off a rapper who I'm not going to mention name but he was on Interscope and Shady, for 300$.

Talk these rappers down, trust me they'll go down.

Almost always on their official twitter, just google their real twitter, they have it under their picture. Usualy it says "fro booking or features contact - email adress - serious inquiries only".

I asked for Cassidy and Lil Debbie and got an immediate repsonse

just say in your email that you are willing to pay and you'll likely get a resposne, almost certainly.

---------- Post added at 10:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:05 PM ----------

Tell me some tracks you produced for known artists ?

Krayzie Bone , Young Buck , J Cole , Scarface , DJ Smallz , The Outlawz , Nipsey Hussle , Celine Dion .....

Back