how do i delete stuff on this website

Status
Not open for further replies.
You can't...

You're only allowed to edit posts for a short while. After that time expires, your post is here forever.

I wanted my entire existence on the site erased... they said that you have to have a higher level of "mod power" to have it done...

Last edited by a moderator:
One time I typed my login and password on here and it got "stuck"... luckily nobody tried it before I could change it.

I thought I was typing in the login field but I was typing in a thread... I panicked for minute.

Yeah, it's a bit pointless not being able to at least edit your own posts, particularly when you want to go back and edit it out of existence because you discover you were wrong. However each to their own.

Wasnt Bangadesh able to delete all his posts...contact a mod.

The owner at the time deleted his stuff, MANO1... not a regular mod.

Mano used to participate heavily on the board. Making beats an all.

I was wondering the same thing. Why isn't there a "delete account" option or atleast the possibility to erase your post? This is not facebook or some shit...fp is just a plain ass internet forum. Even more absurd is the fact that you can't go back and edit your post after some time has passed.

Who's responsible for this site anyways? lol

Last edited:
Your Drake disses will never be erased so when he's interested in some of your music one of his associates will point him to whatever it is you said about him...

... but I still think people should have control over their posts - forever.

I was wondering the same thing. Why isn't there a "delete account" option or atleast the possibility to erase your post? This is not facebook or some shit...fp is just a plain ass internet forum. Even more absurd is the fact that you can't go back and edit your post after some time has passed

maybe we should vote on it???

maybe we should vote on it???

Vote away, doesn't mean they will change anything. Every forum runs like this, you agree to it when you sign up if you don't like it don't like it don't sign up, quit whining.

Its not really feasible for a few reasons. Discussions would look retarded and wouldn't make any sense if you have threads with randomly deleted posts (which are searchable through engine), and then you have the database side, if you have someone like Rome with a massive post count and posts going back years its a big task for the database, if you have day in day out people randomly deleting stuff its going to lead to errors. It just doesn't make sense, its a reason no forum allows users to delete their on posts. Also people would just abuse it.

Its a public forum if you say things you shouldn't you have to live with that, its called being a grown up...

... PS: fugg Drake.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back