Hopsin or Tyler The Creator

But Sag My Pants WHAT.

Yeah, it was a shit song in comparison to the rest of his artillery but who's fighting when your army is based off atheist ****tards who talk about anything and turn it into some idiotic bullshit you all eat up.

Tyler: "I slit my buttcrack with 4 scissors"
The Fans: OMFG HE IS SO DEEP!

---------- Post added at 09:17 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:58 AM ----------

I type better with better grammar and punctuation THEN ALL OF YOU. I understand the shit lyrics, and EVEN if I didn't, don't we have rapgenuis. Couldn't I (being the weakest link since I'm not good with english) have just went there. You all sound ****ing retarded saying Tyler is better then Hopsin, and Kelvera. No one said Eminem was better then Hopsin. -.- Hopsin is still an amateur rapper and dumbasses like you bring top notch professionals into an argument on a bunch of 20 year old's. Second, I never said there where no deeper meanings to all OFWGKTA lyrics ****tard. I said MOST of TYLERS lyrics have no deeper meaning besides what all you retards project them as. You can look at a book and read it 5 different ways. Honestly, in my opinion some of these lyrics are ****ing ridiculously simple and blatant and you sudden atheist's read it as some deep bullshit to prevent others from calling your bluff and just outright admitting Tyler has barely a smidgen of the fly on dog shit's talent. His talent isn't even rapping, its the fact he got most of you dumb****s to believe he was an amazing rapper with bullshit lyrics and earrape beats. I honestly think Lil B is doing the same thing. Seriously, I don't know if human being can produce such nonsense without knowing what your doing. Even the real retards know whats going on.

Oh, G
MBiT you butthurt? Looks to me as if you have nothing else to say besides the obvious bullshit you can come up with:

"oh, look at metronome write so much. hes....hes.....hes stupid."

Don't be madbro. Don't be mad.

But Sag My Pants WHAT.

Yeah, it was a shit song in comparison to the rest of his artillery but who's fighting when your army is based off atheist ****tards who talk about anything and turn it into some idiotic bullshit you all eat up.

Tyler: "I slit my buttcrack with 4 scissors"
The Fans: OMFG HE IS SO DEEP!

---------- Post added at 09:17 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:58 AM ----------

I type better with better grammar and punctuation THEN ALL OF YOU. I understand the shit lyrics, and EVEN if I didn't, don't we have rapgenuis. Couldn't I (being the weakest link since I'm not good with english) have just went there. You all sound ****ing retarded saying Tyler is better then Hopsin, and Kelvera. No one said Eminem was better then Hopsin. -.- Hopsin is still an amateur rapper and dumbasses like you bring top notch professionals into an argument on a bunch of 20 year old's. Second, I never said there where no deeper meanings to all OFWGKTA lyrics ****tard. I said MOST of TYLERS lyrics have no deeper meaning besides what all you retards project them as. You can look at a book and read it 5 different ways. Honestly, in my opinion some of these lyrics are ****ing ridiculously simple and blatant and you sudden atheist's read it as some deep bullshit to prevent others from calling your bluff and just outright admitting Tyler has barely a smidgen of the fly on dog shit's talent. His talent isn't even rapping, its the fact he got most of you dumb****s to believe he was an amazing rapper with bullshit lyrics and earrape beats. I honestly think Lil B is doing the same thing. Seriously, I don't know if human being can produce such nonsense without knowing what your doing. Even the real retards know whats going on.

Oh, G
MBiT you butthurt? Looks to me as if you have nothing else to say besides the obvious bullshit you can come up with:

"oh, look at metronome write so much. hes....hes.....hes stupid."

Don't be madbro. Don't be mad.

It's kinda funny you say don't be mad when you sound like the one who is mad or upset. I only brought em into the equation because he's a very obvious influence of Hopsin. The Dude sounds like he found some old eminem rhymes at times and all I said is if I wanted someone who sounds like Slim I'd listen to slim instead of a slim fan. Plus it bores me of how much Hopsin complains and whines about how "real" Hip Hop isn't appreciated anymore.

On the OFWGTA thing it sounds like you're taking their lyrics too serious. Half of the time it's warped, dark humor and spaced out. It's meant to be taken as funny and to entertain. On the surface some of his rhymes seem simple, but at the same time he drops plenty of double entendre in his verses and doesn't take himself seriously.

And question how do you judge Hopsin as a amateur rapper? I mean the dude has been at it since 04. And how do you determine who's an amateur rapper and who's a professional? Please enlighten me on some of these things.

1. You refuse to talk about the shit songs that hop has put out, but all you talk about is OF's lesser works? Double standard?

2. Don't put quotes unless it's a direct quote. Tyler has never said that he cuts his butthole with four scissors.

3. That grammar thing was a joke right?

Back