Hopsin or Tyler The Creator

Seriously, what the hell is wrong with you people. On ALL points I can destroy anyone who says Hopsin isn't good or anything. As much as you all have your own talents you have to admit that Hopsin is amazingly talented, NO one. I mean NO ONE on OF could compare to his lyrical talent. He is a kid, in a mans body. You just have to understand that when he raps. Personally, I go for the people who rap so well and fluent its as if they aren't even rapping at all but telling you something or telling a story. Biggie was the first person to do this and we all know how talented he was. I USED to LIKE Tyler and OF but to be honest, I only liked them because they were different. I only liked their music because it was serious music like Yonkers and most of Earl's songs. But they get WAY to much hype then they deserve now and all they are doing with it is making people look stupid. Anyone with real musical sense can tell they aren't even serious about their craft. Talking about chopping nutsacks off an raping babies is just getting them even more hype, and quite frankly I can see ALOT of people now trying to mirror that same style. Horrorcore isn't even all about talking about shit like that. It's a small fraction and yes, as much as they have 2-3 talented rappers in the group. Like I said before they get way to much hype and hence the only reason they are famous right now. They game wasn't at its peak and basically anything feed able to the community was worth listening to when all you hear is bullshit on the radio. Hopsin is one of the most realest rappers in the game right now. He talks about shit I have been thinking about ever since I was in 7th grade. The shit he talks about relates to everyone who was that outcast in school and real shit. Gazing at The Moonlight was so amazingly lyrical, so was raw but Gazing at The Moonlight was way realer. I don't understand how some of you swear he might be an *******, wait, It's almost DEFINITE that because all you've ever heard from him was Sag My Pants and the I'll Mind Series. Sure, his YouTube videos set off that persona but at the same time I didn't listen to an artist just by the YouTube videos. If I like something, I'm going to dig deeper and see how this artist is really like. All of you, take the time out to listen to his REAL songs, and also, above (KelevraOne) who posted Rella as one of Tyler's songs that got you hooked. Complete BULLSHIT. I can understand She, but song's like VCR and albums like Goblin where his best until they so said "lost there steam" I just can seriously judge a group of people who aren't serious at all and try to hard to be something they totally aren't in reality to someone who is real and does everything on his own. I can guarantee you, without Hopsin. Tyler's Yonkers would still be at 2m or so. That's how I found him, and that's how whoever found Hopsin found him. He is a down to earth person that I have actually met a few or so times.
Wow, i hope you're getting paid or on his team! Young cats always think they the first to do something. Hopsin is real nice lyrically, but the Em style still lingers in his flow. Chuck D, BDP/KRS-One, Black Star, Talib, Mos Def, Dead Prez, J-Live, Unspoken Heard, shit even Lupe, there were whole lot of cats who came before him who's lyrics were deep and spoke to ills of society or the contradictions in hip-hop. Like i said dude is nice but he ain't the first.

Seriously, what the hell is wrong with you people. On ALL points I can destroy anyone who says Hopsin isn't good or anything. As much as you all have your own talents you have to admit that Hopsin is amazingly talented, NO one. I mean NO ONE on OF could compare to his lyrical talent. He is a kid, in a mans body. You just have to understand that when he raps. Personally, I go for the people who rap so well and fluent its as if they aren't even rapping at all but telling you something or telling a story. Biggie was the first person to do this and we all know how talented he was. I USED to LIKE Tyler and OF but to be honest, I only liked them because they were different. I only liked their music because it was serious music like Yonkers and most of Earl's songs. But they get WAY to much hype then they deserve now and all they are doing with it is making people look stupid. Anyone with real musical sense can tell they aren't even serious about their craft. Talking about chopping nutsacks off an raping babies is just getting them even more hype, and quite frankly I can see ALOT of people now trying to mirror that same style. Horrorcore isn't even all about talking about shit like that. It's a small fraction and yes, as much as they have 2-3 talented rappers in the group. Like I said before they get way to much hype and hence the only reason they are famous right now. They game wasn't at its peak and basically anything feed able to the community was worth listening to when all you hear is bullshit on the radio. Hopsin is one of the most realest rappers in the game right now. He talks about shit I have been thinking about ever since I was in 7th grade. The shit he talks about relates to everyone who was that outcast in school and real shit. Gazing at The Moonlight was so amazingly lyrical, so was raw but Gazing at The Moonlight was way realer. I don't understand how some of you swear he might be an *******, wait, It's almost DEFINITE that because all you've ever heard from him was Sag My Pants and the I'll Mind Series. Sure, his YouTube videos set off that persona but at the same time I didn't listen to an artist just by the YouTube videos. If I like something, I'm going to dig deeper and see how this artist is really like. All of you, take the time out to listen to his REAL songs, and also, above (KelevraOne) who posted Rella as one of Tyler's songs that got you hooked. Complete BULLSHIT. I can understand She, but song's like VCR and albums like Goblin where his best until they so said "lost there steam" I just can seriously judge a group of people who aren't serious at all and try to hard to be something they totally aren't in reality to someone who is real and does everything on his own. I can guarantee you, without Hopsin. Tyler's Yonkers would still be at 2m or so. That's how I found him, and that's how whoever found Hopsin found him. He is a down to earth person that I have actually met a few or so times.

Domo and Earl are easily on his level lyrically.
And Left Brain and Tyler can easily produce on his level too.
Hop is great but if we're going to be objective there are dope people in OF too.

---------- Post added at 10:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:27 PM ----------

****s over a lot of people

im chill with his old manager that he ****ed over. guy that helped craft his entire sound and album before anyone even knew who he was, his best friend and wouldnt give him a damn contract

i also worked with the guy back in 2009 before he recorded raw

I think I saw one of your posts on here talkin about duke was a while back though.
Question though you get to cut any records with Hop ?

Last edited:
Neither as well, cant really relate to anything they talk about.

do you have to relate to a rapper to able to enjoy their music ? when people didn't understand what biggie and 2pac were about or what they rapped about that didn't stop them from enjoying their music

---------- Post added at 09:19 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:17 AM ----------

man stfu just because you are an excellent lyricist doesn't mean you are a good rapper. there is a difference between the two you know. you ****ing dick rider i'm not an OF fan but i recognize talent when i see it and earl is a much better rapper and lyricist than hopsin so FOH. and holy shit you were an OF fan just because they were different what kind of sheep are you, if you notice OF doesn't give a shit and they love ****ing with people and enjoy. none of them are ****ing serious in that group except maybe frank ocean which leads to their behavior and they DONT GIVE4 A ****ING SHIT ATTITUDE they are just lil b they don't care what you say all their are after is the enjoyment of being young while they still have it

Last edited:
its always about the money, you gotta make sure you cover all basis.

A lot of these dudes say the right thing, till the checks come in, then their whole mantra changes

I love how the one die-hard Hop fan doesn't know ****in' english. Sure, you're butt-buddy hop can be the "most realest", but he still can't compare to OF's early material. Earl, Radical, and Goblin were doper than anything Hop has put out. Hop jacked the OF I'm-****ing-insane swag with the whole eye thing, and just slapped somebody elses flow on it. He's shit.

I love how the one die-hard Hop fan doesn't know ****in' english. Sure, you're butt-buddy hop can be the "most realest", but he still can't compare to OF's early material. Earl, Radical, and Goblin were doper than anything Hop has put out. Hop jacked the OF I'm-****ing-insane swag with the whole eye thing, and just slapped somebody elses flow on it. He's shit.

The "I'm ****ing-insane swag" has been around forever. OF just put it back on the map after people quit listening to it for a couple years. Hopsin definitely has his own style of rapping and a completely different flow. You admit yourself that his flow is different than OF's so what's the problem? Are you trying to say that your "swag" is what defines you as a rapper? I guess I don't really need to ask that since it seems to be your main point. I've always judged rappers based on their ability to rap, not their "swag", artistic direction in their music videos, or on-stage persona.

MUSIC > SWAG

---------- Post added at 09:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:50 PM ----------

Oh, and just for the record, I like OF too. I just think Hopsin is a little more talented.

Dude, you can barely ****ing spell talking about I am a sheep, when you all know that's exactly whats going on, all of you who say I am wrong and shit and try to prove me wrong are all "sheep" as you said. You pricks just don't want to admit that Odd Future sucks MAJOR **** besides Earl obviously. Don't get me wrong, they have talent, I am comparing them to Hopsin of course, and because I prove all of you cocksuckers wrong, I'm suddenly a dick rider? **** OUT OF here. All of you are sitting here REALLY sucking **** by saying how deep each album was. I am literally using FACTS that anyone can look up and check for themselves. I'm guessing everyone on Google are dick riding as well right? You stupid shits take Tyler's bullshit ass lyrics and then make them 100,000x more serious then they should be. Half of the time he can say, "I want to jerk my dick on a girls back, jizz on her toes and have her slurp it off her fingernails" (Don't applaud yet) and you guys would turn that shit into some subliminal bullshit that has no literal meaning besides whatever you assf*cks say it is. Rap Genuis ain't proof either when it's decoded by a bunch of fags like you two. OF might have talent, but the choice is quite transparent. Hopsin.

To mwandishi: Thanks for ATLEAST understanding, but one thign straight, as much as I like Hop, I never, and will EVER say he is the best and that he was first. I honestly do not know where you got THAT info but, thats 100% wrong. I agree nearly 100% with what you said as well. Nothing above applies to you.

To "CuzinQ" "cool story bro"

I'm sure that makes a lot of sense. I can't even, fathom to write a reply to such stupidity. Do you even have a reason of replying? Then your dickrider friends like it like that shit isn't noticeable. It was an opinion dumb asses. If you don't like it, reply sensibly or gtfo the internet. I'm quite done with the argument. I've proved my points and obviously you haven't proved yours.

1 thing I might like to add though, why hasn't Tyler or Earl or actually ANYONE on OF replied to the diss in I'll Mind 4. As much as its old and what not, seeing how OF isn't even serious about it I would at least see them coming out with a shit track, and don't even say that Tyler doesn't steep to that level because you and I both know that A. Hop is way more mature and did what needed to be done and B. Hip hop has always has been a competitive career to be in. You get dissed, you diss back. It's ironically the way "THE GAME" is played. Plus, Earl needs to take his talent elsewhere, he doesn't belong with those satanfags, and if you did your research. Earl was never all horrorcore type rap until he joined OF. It was timid, but slightly serious shit like "Blade" Coming from a die hard OF fan like you two you should know that.

P.S. I don't know english that well, I'm from Germany moved to NY then PA in the US 4 years ago. -.-*

Oh wonderful guys! Don't worry, the ESL kid will tell us everything we need to know about American hip hop!

Come on people HOPSIN waaay better then taylor. Hopsin is better then half of the industry. All they talk is about money, hoes and other shit.

Like I said earlier I'm giving it to Tyler. Hopsin has just never moved me too much and reminds me too much of old eminem. If I wanted old eminem I'd listen to The Slim Shady LP and The Marshall Mathers LP which were better imo than Hopsin. As far as the music goes OFWGKTA makes more listenable music to me. Hopsin's shit just comes off as rants to me.

---------- Post added at 09:04 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:02 AM ----------

Dude, you can barely ****ing spell talking about I am a sheep, when you all know that's exactly whats going on, all of you who say I am wrong and shit and try to prove me wrong are all "sheep" as you said. You pricks just don't want to admit that Odd Future sucks MAJOR **** besides Earl obviously. Don't get me wrong, they have talent, I am comparing them to Hopsin of course, and because I prove all of you cocksuckers wrong, I'm suddenly a dick rider? **** OUT OF here. All of you are sitting here REALLY sucking **** by saying how deep each album was. I am literally using FACTS that anyone can look up and check for themselves. I'm guessing everyone on Google are dick riding as well right? You stupid shits take Tyler's bullshit ass lyrics and then make them 100,000x more serious then they should be. Half of the time he can say, "I want to jerk my dick on a girls back, jizz on her toes and have her slurp it off her fingernails" (Don't applaud yet) and you guys would turn that shit into some subliminal bullshit that has no literal meaning besides whatever you assf*cks say it is. Rap Genuis ain't proof either when it's decoded by a bunch of fags like you two. OF might have talent, but the choice is quite transparent. Hopsin.

To mwandishi: Thanks for ATLEAST understanding, but one thign straight, as much as I like Hop, I never, and will EVER say he is the best and that he was first. I honestly do not know where you got THAT info but, thats 100% wrong. I agree nearly 100% with what you said as well. Nothing above applies to you.

To "CuzinQ" "cool story bro"

I'm sure that makes a lot of sense. I can't even, fathom to write a reply to such stupidity. Do you even have a reason of replying? Then your dickrider friends like it like that shit isn't noticeable. It was an opinion dumb asses. If you don't like it, reply sensibly or gtfo the internet. I'm quite done with the argument. I've proved my points and obviously you haven't proved yours.

1 thing I might like to add though, why hasn't Tyler or Earl or actually ANYONE on OF replied to the diss in I'll Mind 4. As much as its old and what not, seeing how OF isn't even serious about it I would at least see them coming out with a shit track, and don't even say that Tyler doesn't steep to that level because you and I both know that A. Hop is way more mature and did what needed to be done and B. Hip hop has always has been a competitive career to be in. You get dissed, you diss back. It's ironically the way "THE GAME" is played. Plus, Earl needs to take his talent elsewhere, he doesn't belong with those satanfags, and if you did your research. Earl was never all horrorcore type rap until he joined OF. It was timid, but slightly serious shit like "Blade" Coming from a die hard OF fan like you two you should know that.

P.S. I don't know english that well, I'm from Germany moved to NY then PA in the US 4 years ago. -.-*

not arguing or anything but you said that there is no deeper meaning to OFWGKTA's lyrics and then admit that you don't know english that well. You do know you kinda discredited yourself right there.

Just sayin' once again, I love how all the Hop fans sound ignorant.

Hop can obviously rap better than Tyler. And he makes some pretty good beats. But Tyler has more tools at his disposal. OF has the power of hype though. Hype is the determining factor in the music industry. I was a real oddfuture fan, but there's only so long that a mature individual can hear about raping women and how life sucks as a teenager. And iv'e heard every oddfuture release so don't tell me i don't know what im talking about.

Back