Hope for Southern Music?

rehabmusic1

Im Baton Rouge,LA born and raised,so naturally i grew up on the southern classic (Old no limit,cash money,8 & mjg,three six etc).I had given up on southern rap until one day i took a ride with a friend of mine & he put me on to this dude from Missisipppi that i had heard of but never really listened to any of his tracks,the MC was Big KRIT.I became and instant fan.He not only represents the old south and soul that i grew up on,but for me as a producer/mc,he represents how far you can go with pure talent and natural love for music.i think its safe to say he will most def be among the names of the great southern legends when its all said an down.

Why you don't like 2 Chainz? I know why..........just want to here an excuse right now.

lol....Big Krit the future of the south............dude an ole "I GOT THE SPIRIT OF PIMP C IN ME" type dude.

2 Chainz is closer to Pimp C than Big Krit........

Last edited:
Why you don't like 2 Chainz? I know why..........just want to here an excuse right now.

lol....Big Krit the future of the south............dude an ole "I GOT THE SPIRIT OF PIMP C IN ME" type dude.

2 Chainz is closer to Pimp C than Big Krit........
i never liked pimp c and of course big krit is different than him both have 2 totally different sounds

big krit is probably more comparable to j cole except he's more soulful

Krit shine on the beats on other people's stuff or on features. Then he go into Kanye mode on his own shit.

Never understood that shit with these new producer/rappers. Why they think soooooo out of the loop on their own shit? I understand it's because they can and want freedom to express their selves......but it's like they should already know what people are going to skip but they do it anyway.........which lessens the listen ability of the shit.

Big Krit has a lot of potential.......every thread like this about him I've said that.........just stuck on being something......IDK what that something is.

Back