Hit-Boy Explains How He Linked With Kanye West

Hit-Boy says that Kanye West wasn’t feeling his music at first. Hit-Boy has been signed to G.O.O.D. Music for a minute, but he had to wait a bit before Kanye West made it official. During an interview with ThisIs50.com, the producer/rapper said that Pharrell Williams originally introduced him to ‘Ye back in 2007, but he wasn’t feeling his music at the time.

Check Out Interview Here >>> Hit-Boy Explains How He Linked With Kanye West

Taking a dump and having it sold for $1million from an eccentric millionaire is luck.

Luck has nothing to do with that dude's story....him and the whole Surf Club crew have been putting in work for years, making music on their own and found the right outlet at the right time. It's cool to see them gradually take over.

Last edited:
Like the beats, not sure bout the rappin.
Similar here, but maybe for me it's more funny how he LOOKS. I mean, I dont have nothing against him. But every time I SEE him, to me he looks really funny trying to be hard and making all those face expressions. Still it's hard to take him seriously for me I guess, but only when I see him. When I just listen, its ok. But his persona just doesnt look serious to me haha, I dunno. He just looks like such a nice guy. I wish him the best tho, big fan of his work.

Dude's a terrible rapper. His beats are cool and he'd make a good executive producer but he's a terrible rapper.

Back