High-End NYC Mastering - free sample

R

Rayne

I'm an independent mastering engineer at Masterdisk in NYC. (same studio that masters Jay-Z, Def Jam, etc...) And I'm feeling like kicking up my personal hip-hop chops.

info on Masterdisk: www.masterdisk.com
info on My work: www.thesounddesign.com

I started on this forum years and years ago, long before gearslutz hype .. so I'm offering free samples, after that a intro rate of $50 per track. Only on here! Please don't cross post on other forums. This isn't some plug-ins, or even only expensive gear. I'm talking CUSTOM pieces, rooms floated on springs, midtown Manhattan world class Mastering.

I rarely check PM's here: so email me at tim@thesounddesign.com or tim@masterdisk.com for info. Mention the FP post.

No hidden fee's, I'm looking to build a bigger hiphop credits list, and in return you get an amazing deal on the best rooms in NYC.

Mastering is generally the last step of production. So it would make sense for them to be full songs, fully produced, ready to print ... just needing that extra edge that professional mastering will give you.

full C1/C2 error checking, PQ coding, etc for albums ... real deal, if you're thinking of pressing 100, or 10,000 CD's .. ya gotta be sure it's right the *first* time. re-pressing is way too expensive to take that chance!

might have to check you out fam...

Please Do, ya got nothing to loose.

Already heard from artists in US, and Germany... Which is great! :)

I'll be slammed this weekend with shows, but will make schedule time for tracks on this thread.

Sweet! Got some good responses, and some AWSOME music!

Offer still open for another week.

to the Top

Been hearing some awesome stuff coming out of here. FP is definatly where skill is at.

Hit me up if you want a sample of prior work, or got your new tracks mixed and want a free sample of High quality NY Mastering.

Im really interested in this. How much headroom would you prefer I leave on the mix of the song if I send you something?

Back