greatest rappers of all time...........

R

Rukahspac

aight yall.we all have greatest rapperz in our time.we all like different types of styles dat intereset us here are da many rap artist in da rap game who got fat jams.share which artist iz da best..............
tupac
bonethugs
dre
snoop
common
eminem
mos def
and many more

write down da greatest rapperof all time!!!!!!!!!

All rappers have a great quality... but postive vibes go out to the eastcoast scene. :D

so this is where all the hip-hop cats r!!
here's my list:

tribe called quest (saw fife dawg live...unreal!)
Mos Def (just plain balls to the wall good MC)
Nas
Gang Starr

there r more but these folks i'll never get overplayed!

yo, the greatest rapper of all time as definately got ta be NO, NO, NO, NOTORIOUS B....I....G, WHAT

NAS HE HAS PHAT BEATS AND HE RAPS ABOUT LIFE IN THE STREETS **** I CAN RELATE TO!!onelove

Greatest Rapper of all time...

Men,
I think there're many strong rappers with different styles, you know...
But, for me, Method Man (Tical, Mef, Johnny Blaze,...) is one of the best.
Then you can see the list below, in the arena there's :
Notorious BIG
Guru
Rakim
etc...

ya'all trippin

when you say that someone is tha best of all timez you gotta admit that it gotta be somebody dat was with this genre form tha ginnig aaaaaight? so it cant be no nu bullshit like nas or whatever...

NOTORIOUS BIG 1972-1997 RIP biggie mah niggie

big n only big cuz puff daddy is a fu-king cokk-sukker
if not fu him the notorious' songs would be fu-king perfect...what i mean is puffy fu-king something in the background 24/7

peaceout

east coast FE

what

nas is the **** you dont now what your talking about big is good but nas is the man. nas has beter lericts and beats WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NASTEY NAS FROM ESCO TO ESCOBAR IS DJANTROCKTHESPOT

easy... antrockthespot

i aint sayin that nas is worse than notorious i mean he is as good as him its just that nas is a kind of continuation and biggie is old school aight?? were talking bout BEST rapper of ALL times and nas is mothafukking young man he has tha possibilities and **** but that is future fu him, he has to work 10 times harder to achieve summin like biggie

so peace out to you and biggie

OLD SCHOOL

bigie is not old school RAKIM AND RUNDMC IS OLD SCHOOL..

well...let's not take this that far back

cmon ant you gotta admit that if we talk bout odlschool we can mention sugarhillgang as well, what i ment is that biggie grew up listening to the earliest rap you could get so he was like influeanced by the oldschool vibes aaight?

check it

YO, in my personal opinion, the phattest and realest hip hop artist of all time (any skool) is the honourable Blasmaster KRS-ONE, nuff respect....

here's some off the back of my head...

black eyed peas
krs one
nas
common
J5
Pharcyde... and a bunch more...

<peace!>

denyone

Man, What about X

Aight, Biggies da man, Pac's the man, but they are dead now, and i love them but they ain't rappin no more. So What about DMX. He raps tight, and in my opinion, is the best out there.

Back