greates rapper of all time

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

solo

tupac and biggie will always be rememberd as the best. emenem is hot too, don't front, he kinda out there just for the jokes, but his skills are off the rack. can-i-bus, where r u, i will never doubt ur flow, but where have u been. greats like nas and jay-z, willnever be forgotten, still their commercial **** makes them worse in the eyes of the raw rap community. still no one here has "big up'ed" the first rapper to go platinum without that basura, BIG PUN. his speed and potent metaphors are unmached. he created his own style and ran with it (no pun intended, he was a fat ***). still, he was around just as long as biggie, so his true genious will probably never be know, he was the best though, rest in peace.

solo

Big Pun was great but
2pac was the best just look
at the sales this week of his new album
RIP 2PAC
RIP BIG PUN

SALES DON'T MAKE A GREAT MC!!!!

C'mon man.. if you really think Tupac is the greatest you have issues. He was a great ENTERTAINER.. not that talented lyricly. Biggie was the ****.. but for some true emceein.. no one can ever touch Rakim...

"I take seven mc's
put em in a line
add anotha seven niggas
who think they can rhyme
but it'll take seven more
before i go for mine
no thats 21 mc's ate up at the same time"

Rakim was great
I'm sure his new albulm
is gonna be banging but
if you wanna go old school
then to me Krs one was nicer,
Big Daddy Kane was also great
along with Kool G Rap.
Doug E Fresh and Biz Markie were
great entertainers I dont know how
you can say 2pac was just a entertainer
New scool Emcees You got to go with Big,Big
Pun,Big L,Eminem and Talib Kwali and Mos Def.
common is also very good.
My favorite is Tupac everybody is entitled
to there own opinion and I respect yours Jonny G
I think Rakim is great just not the g.o.a.t
KRS Was and still is nicer

PEACE

g.o.a.t?

what does g.o.a.t mean?

anyway, I think there are and were a lot of emcees out there that shaped the way hiphop is today, the sugar hill gang, jurassic 5 and nwa must have a say... take rappers delight by the shg, sooo many tunes have stoeln lyrics and styles from that tune it's unreal...

just my 2 pence worth :]

G.O.A.T. = Greatest Of All Time

LL Cool J also used it as the title of his last album.

Peace.

you all are talking about people who are nice in their own respects. as for all those old cats, like big daddy cane, krs, etc. . . they started the game, that is like comparing the first NBA MVP, to someone like Michael Jordan, people just get better and better over the years. they also ran their course, those people have been out for years, and people like pun and big, only being out for a few years,. hit us harder than those old cats ever did and will. when it comes to accomplishments, oviously you have to give it to the ones with experiance and the most time in the game. but as for the best, and the most potential, pun had it on lock. one.

solo

eminem_chick??? lol what a groupie bytch,,,,anyways the master of the mic is NAS or bis' or monch,,,
illmatic and it was written' were pimpin,,,
pac is great for the club bangers,,,
eminem,,,? ha! he can drop ill freestylaz but he's a sellout pop bytch,,,,one

dJ oPiUm said:
eminem_chick??? lol what a groupie bytch,,,,anyways the master of the mic is NAS or bis' or monch,,,
illmatic and it was written' were pimpin,,,
pac is great for the club bangers,,,
eminem,,,? ha! he can drop ill freestylaz but he's a sellout pop bytch,,,,one

i hear u my nig_a, about eminem. but nas is out cuzin. he is relying on compilation albums to stay hot, when going solo is the way to be a true mc. he first two albums were the shyt. but he is wack now. pun had it on lock over everyone.

PUN had one decent album and Yeahhhhh Baby was wack as hell
Biggie was definitly ill
Tupac was alot more lyrically talented then everyone is giving him credit for
He was Hiphop's first true poet
Rakim is over rated (Kool Kieth would have ate him back in the day)
To me there is not one GOAT(and its w/o a doubt not LL)
EL-P is up there with the greatest
Eminem is far from the greatest(Eminem Chick watches too much TRL)
KRS-One is one of the GOATs also
Theres more but I cant think of any right now

Peace

man CANIBUS will tear apart just about any of them
fools mentioned -EVIDENCE is the illest by FAR~~~~~~~~~~very far. I.Q.--BRAINS--LOGIC--RHYMES--- idont know what else to say.
canibus and supernat have also caught my eye

best hip hop
ZION I :D :D :D
Tommy Tee
Dayton Family - Whats on yo' Mind LP
Nine
Killarmy - Slient weapons for Quiet Wars LP
Killah Priest - you know that Heavy Mental LP was dope
Group Home
Big Daddy Kane
Necro :eek:
Mastamind
GZA
Kool Keith
Prodigy - Mobb Deep
ICE T - before 95' ;)
Too $hort :confused: remember him???

lol.. i noticed that.. i thought she was jus' trying to look cool by putting 2 m's but i didnt think u could make a mistake like dat :D ...heheh

I personally thnk Juice was tha illest. Alot of other heads come madd close but still.

yo golgo....

....nice to see another Zion I fan out there....no ons seems to have heard of these guys from Oakland....they got style and substance....may not be the greatest, but they damn hell are helping progress hip-hop with tracks based on good ol' D&B....

all yall keep talking about wack *** old cats. i hear this nig_a talking about prodigy from mobb deep, his last **** is off the meat rack. of course the greats, as i have stated them, are still there, but fuuuck that nnig_a talking shyt about pun. producers have a lot to do with how an album comes out. and look at his samples, and how his features in other niggaz songs, yo, he had that **** locked. i'm telling yall nig_az, understand it, bring a verse pun can't touch. it's impossible.

solo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back