The Godlike

Status
Not open for further replies.
Allow me to introduce myself since I'm new to the board! My name is Jay Dolla, mover and a shaker wit more game than the lakers! ya dig! Obviously I ain't god but my prowess makes me somethin like a god, ya dig! There's no one or nothin greater than this pimpin! When all the buildings in New York fall this pimpin will still be standin tall! Holla back! Goon squad, goonie goo goo, swerve on you! Yo if anybody got that Dipset in London get at this pimpin wit it! And not that syndicate **** unless you got a username and a password for this pimpin! It's goonie baby!

Its funny how dudes feel the need to disrespek the god! Bow down to a force thats far greater than you! I'm on some otha level ish! You on tha block wit white tees listening to rap musik wit huge caps that don't fit ya heads! Pollutin ya mind wit the garbage these rap dudes is spittin! Those are your role models! While dudes like Bill Gates and Donald Trump keep stackin their millions! Keep up the good work guys!

WOW!!! you're really fraught with knowledge!!! I would love to hear more of what you have to say, so please, divulge the lessons of your god like ways!!! Please,continue, I'm sure everyone on FP wants to learn from you. You see, we here are nothing but mundane simpletons, who have waited all of our lives to meet someone one as God-like as you. You must forgive my FP brothers, oh mighty lord. :rolleyes:

Who the fuk are you dude? I really hope this is not Kaliyl or Cal- you know the rest

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back