God forgives i dont

I know this is general but the album can be heard one way or another as of today. What do you guys think of the production? I think this is the most sound album ross has ever put out. Justice leagues - maybach music 4, and diced pineapples, and sixteen are just incredible!

Rick Ross and The Game always have the best productions on their albums.

That being said, the rapping gets kinda repetitious at times, but the great productions make up for this.

I'd pay big bucks for all the Rick Ross and Game instrumental versions of all their albums just to study.

Rick Ross and The Game always have the best productions on their albums.

That being said, the rapping gets kinda repetitious at times, but the great productions make up for this.

I'd pay big bucks for all the Rick Ross and Game instrumental versions of all their albums just to study.

Ross selects the perfect tracks for his style. This is probably the biggest reason for his success. People still like the gangsta fairy tales as well. Great entertainer.

but listen to how many times the beat changes in maybach music 4. how smooth that shit transitions into sixteen. thats PRODUCTION right there man

Haven't checked the album out completely, but so far so good. Ross productions always be on point

Classic album coming. I'm just not a fan of the track positioning of the album. Should mix it up a little better...no really that big of a deal though.

Back