This girl is too talented.lol

• Thread starter dabeatdoctor1989
  • Start date
D

dabeatdoctor1989

Janelle Monae

Heard this song yesterday ,first time I ever heard of her and instantly loved the song ,I also think she can give alot of female singers a run for their money...

I saw her a couple of years back with this video [video=youtube;<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/Yy-ugv9kxG0&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/Yy-ugv9kxG0&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>]video[/video]

I wasn't feeling her back then though... and I I can tell right off the bat she didn't change her style one bit. She fell off hard after her first drop but maybe now with the lady gaga trend (weird=cool) she will take off.

EXCUSE ME?

janelle monae > lady gaga

Sorry bro I know she gets your dick hard and everything but don't get your hopes up im pretty sure she is a dyke.
But anyway no way you can deny lady gaga blazed this weird is cool trend/path.
Originally I wasn't making a comparison because they are nothing alike.

She flopped like two years ago.. I wish her the best because unlike lady gaga she is actually more ORIGINAL than WEIRD but she really needs to spice up the look she is ALWAYS in a tux or something of that nature I don't think i've ever seen her wear anything with color this is including interviews and that will get old fast man.. just sayin.

That was real. Its great to hear music that doesn't follow the cookie cutter format once in a while.

I saw this vid a couple days ago & remember seeing her on BET Rip The Runway. I'll say she is refreshing & definitely isn't like anybody else in the game right now.

this is the first time you heard of her? i heard cats in ATL have been up on her for years. I heard about her when she signed to bad boy 2 or 3 years ago

If she's not an old soul there isnt one... I heard this on XMRadio a week ago and wondered how i missed this one...Now I see...It's new... Looking forward to her album if theres more where this came from...

Now that some real music...

And no Gaga is wack compared to her...I don't wanna hear that cookie butter Bs anymore...maybe Im too old

Last edited:
Sorry bro I know she gets your dick hard and everything but don't get your hopes up im pretty sure she is a dyke.
But anyway no way you can deny lady gaga blazed this weird is cool trend/path.
Originally I wasn't making a comparison because they are nothing alike.

She flopped like two years ago.. I wish her the best because unlike lady gaga she is actually more ORIGINAL than WEIRD but she really needs to spice up the look she is ALWAYS in a tux or something of that nature I don't think i've ever seen her wear anything with color this is including interviews and that will get old fast man.. just sayin.

are you serious last i checked Madonna created that whole weird/cool/crazy sh!t...who knows i could be wrong...but this chick janelle is Dope...

Last edited by a moderator:
Now that some real music...

And no Gaga is wack compared to her...I don't wanna hear that cookie butter Bs anymore...maybe Im too old

I wouldn't say wack their just in two completely different lanes & shouldn't be compared.

Back