Freeway Ricky Ross Says He's Stopping The LA Goons From Getting Rick Ross

Well since Snoop is in a loving and forgiving mood (see the snoop approved gay thread), I'd say he or The Game will try to broker some type of deal between Freeway and C.O. May be in the form of a backdoor payment, features, maybe some way Freeway has to collect some reparations. Otherwise, there could be a Rozay NO FLY ZONE around L.A. We all know what happen to Biggie...he thought he was bullet proof and L.A. got his ass.

Last edited:
Sooo.... People haven't learned anything from the 90's? Dude is an entertainer, no need to kill him.

Nothing new. rapper's been "paying to stay" in Miami, L.A., and NYC safely forever. Freeway has no real power in L.A. he just as disconnected from politics there as Ross there. All Free do nowadays is cop off corners and tell the dealer who he is/was hoping to get a bigger rock...ooops...talked too much.

Also, dude buggin....crack is way cheaper than power(no mispell). You cut and step powder into at least 2x as much crack(3-4 if you get good flake)and still have heads coming back looking for your caps. He must've been doing something wrong.

Last edited:
its gonna be interesting how this really turn out in the end.

I don't think much will come of it. I'm sure Puff has already spoken to Rozay and told him LA ain't no joke. I still think they'll broker a backdoor deal. Get the Real Ross a check or two and it will be all gravy.

Back