FP's Numbers Are Dwindling...Seriously

MysterE

1 Million Hustles
I felt like people were just complaining cause they loved to complain...but A LOT of people are leaving FP...

www.websiteoutlook.com

When Im bored in class I use that site to look up the value of some of my favorite sites...18 days ago the average daily pageviews were 33,000+...and when I checked yesterday just right about 28,000. This is the AVERAGE, meaning numbers are a lot lower than that.

We have a lot of talented, and helpful people on this board. I owe 99% of every cent Ive made for myself or others involving music due to what I learned on FP.

This place has some of the best up and coming and already in the game producers, and it should be used correctly. We need moderators and If it gets much worse we might have to put a small subscription fee on this *****.

Im not asking yall not to crack jokes or have fun but quit being ****ing knuckle heads. What everyone fails to realize that if we networked correctly and used our resources, a lot of the producers on here could make their own lane.

Don't wait for Toomp to put you on.

-Erik

Last edited:
i think the "i do beats" trend is dwindling..so...it kinda adds up to me

i feel what u sayin though

Last edited:
terrell860 said:
i think the "i do beats" trend is dwindling..so...it kinda adds up to me

i feel what u sayin though

gearslutz does twice FP's numbers. and I feel like FP's layout is better

lol cause i hate gearslutz, u cant talk about anything over there without them asking what it was recorded on, at what time, and what you had for breakfast.

I just want FP to be able to help the younger cats like Coop and VohnBeatz the way it helped me when I rolled through when i was 15

Last edited:
This place isn't what it used to be. Used to be helpful. Cats are even LEAVING cause of all the negative comments. Can't post something here without a negative comment. There's always haters but FP is full of them. Like a damn ocean of them.

Producers are also dying down because of all the music sales reclining and cats are realizing the money in this **** is harder then just clicking a mouse a couple times.

Just means less compeition and more money for me. :)

Last edited:
I still come on from time to time to see wussup... But I have to admit that I don't come on as much as I used to. I'm realllly focusing on learning the craft, making money to buy ish and all that good stuff. But I agree with you.

I came here as mainly a producer, but I've been focusing more on tha artist side of things, I do try to pick up knowledge whenever I can tho(only 16, 15 when I got here) and help where I can.

I guess I can quiet down for yall, I dont really come here as a producer anymore.

But I remember comin here a while back when I wasnt a member and it was helpful, aint like that so much now.

It is somewhat helpful on how tha industry works, theres a lot of talk about stuff like that.

He's right. FP you could get decent advice and see some posts from some funny people, but now unless Trench gets his Harvey Kinkle on, it ain't even that funny anymore.

Trench has actually bounced from FP on a permanent basis. Hes just poppin in here and there from now on.

iLive said:
This place isn't what it used to be. Used to be helpful. Cats are even LEAVING cause of all the negative comments. Can't post something here without a negative comment. There's always haters but FP is full of them. Like a damn ocean of them.

Producers are also dying down because of all the music sales reclining and cats are realizing the money in this **** is harder then just clicking a mouse a couple times.

Just means less compeition and more money for me. :)
Exactly. Thats Why I saigned up recently over there, Reapers, Home recording and freqrnt them more than fp. Im more of a lurker than post but still. Fp Has changed. Been reading since 01 02 ish.

ive been working for 3 days now via texts trying to get him to come back...

but check his twitter tomorrow for some exclusive harvey based material.

Its 808's and Heartbreak meets Harvey type ****

I've said it before---FP has nothing more to offer but comedy relief. The lack of moderation, the lack of exclusive content, and the overall lack of a serious educational undertone has driven FP down in value. There needs to be a filter of unnecessary sub-forums and a merger of popular forums (within sense) to drive traffic and participation levels up. I also suggest a new "cutting edge" overhaul of the lay-out (which is still a million times better than gearslutz's) would spark re-interest in senior posters and attract fresh posters. There should also be a higher cap in n00b privllages. To avoid flaming, empty and reoccuring topics, a much higher post count should be required before n00bs are able to post videos, new threads or CERTAIN links. This will force n00bs to take full advatage of the serchengine.

These are just ideas.

Obitheincredible said:
Exactly. Thats Why I saigned up recently over there, Reapers, Home recording and freqrnt them more than fp. Im more of a lurker than post but still. Fp Has changed. Been reading since 01 02 ish.

Youre a good dude, you are one of the people keepin FP afloat.

James Keaze said:
I've said it before---FP has nothing more to offer but comedy relief. The lack of moderation, the lack of exclusive content, and the overall lack of a serious educational undertone has driven FP down in value. There needs to be a filter of unnecessary sub-forums and a merger of popular forums (within sense) to drive traffic and participation levels up. I also suggest a new "cutting edge" overhaul of the lay-out (which is still a million times better than gearslutz's) would spark re-interest in senior posters and attract fresh posters. There should also be a higher cap in n00b privllages. To avoid flaming, empty and reoccuring topics, a much higher post count should be required before n00bs are able to post videos, new threads or CERTAIN links. This will force n00bs to take full advatage of the serchengine.

These are just ideas.

I like it. Yeah we definitely need more mods. Someone tell J-Traxx to come back.

Last edited:
MysterE said:
Youre a good dude, you are one of the people keepin FP afloat.

I like it. Yeah we definitely need more mods. Someone tell J-Traxx to come back.
Thanks man, Even of gearslutz I have to defend FP. I might make my own forum like FP if things dont change. I have wanted to before but have kept quiet about it....

I would actually like to buy FP.

I would turn it (FP) into a networking domain like Myspace, with a touch of Producer's Edge Magazine and PMP. I would try my damndest to create exclusive content by consistent interviews with heavy hitter producers, music moguls and brand CEOs like M-Audio, Digidesign and Yamaha. FP would be a place of knowledge and reward. We would cherish the old and encourage the new with indepth "Unsigned Hype" interviews of FP's own. FP would be a subscription based domain with a fee $1.99 a month (working figures) or $12.99 a year.

FP is a goldmine in deguise.

Back