FP Old Head Thread...

I need BEETMAKER V2.0! Sup, guys. How is everybody doing? I can't say I make music anymore, at least not like I used to. But I still visit this site every now and then. And it's great to see all the old FP heads going on strong! As for me, I dedicate my time to video games now. Specifically, Street Fighter X Tekken. You guys have to get on the video game samples, they're too hot! And please, start to sample The Weeknd. :)

Peace out, dudes.

The Weeknd - Echoes Of Silence - YouTube

Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3 - Theme of Vergil - YouTube

I hardly ever come back to this site, but I can't front, I learned so damn much here. I'm more into videos and photography now but I still do recording and mixing here and there.

Been here and there since 05(different name), first time really back since 2011. The amount of people here who know their shit has dropped dramatically. But it can still be entertaining from time to time.

So many people looking at the old times with hard dicks. Why am i not surprised this is in the Hip Hop section?

I'm doing my best to start good threads but why aren't you? you old heads know what made this site great, what threads made good conversation, what threads attracted the right attention, how to set up battles and everything else. Start looking forward to the future.

:topicclosed:

Been here and there since 05(different name), first time really back since 2011. The amount of people here who know their shit has dropped dramatically. But it can still be entertaining from time to time.

Says the guy who just spammed my thread.

I hardly ever come back to this site, but I can't front, I learned so damn much here. I'm more into videos and photography now but I still do recording and mixing here and there.

Word. Now I got my hands full with the family, the IT job... Still making decent tracks though and, more importantly, broadened my musical horizons.

Word. Now I got my hands full with the family, the IT job... Still making decent tracks though and, more importantly, broadened my musical horizons.

I remember Neeko. So good to hear that you're doing well.

I'm going to attempt to broaden my musical horizons also. Hip Hop is in me but ... when you reach a certain age, it's time to pass the torch.

I remember Neeko. So good to hear that you're doing well.

I'm going to attempt to broaden my musical horizons also. Hip Hop is in me but ... when you reach a certain age, it's time to pass the torch.

Haha whats good Rome! :cool: Yeah as far as music goes, been trying the licensing route for potential TV/Films/VGs placements (one of the reasons why I diversified a bit), but it's tough. No matter what, I love that sh#t too much to call it quits, even if I'm not making any income off it (thus a primary job is needed).

I started in 2003 ( Orange and brown theme).
Made my name in the battles and clowning on cats as part of the FPCG..lol..
Today, they would call what we did cyber bullying..LOL

I stopped posting in 2008, right around when jtraxx married the white girl and moved to West bubbleF***, but I would lurk from time to time.
When I saw this thread I decided to log in, but it looks like my old "Mistaox" account has been stripped of all permissions.

Anyways, doing well financially, got married ( again :cool:) , have kids...still making tracks...About to drop the $50.00 on that Cubase 7.5 upgrade.

I created this new account just to say wassup to ya'll.

Last edited:
I started in 2003 ( Orange and brown theme).
Made my name in the battles and clowning on cats as part of the FPCG..lol..
Today, they would call what we did cyber bullying..LOL

I stopped posting in 2008, right around when jtraxx married the white girl and moved to West bubbleF***, but I would lurk from time to time.
When I saw this thread I decided to log in, but it looks like my old "Mistaox" account has been stripped of all permissions.

Anyways, doing well financially, got married ( again :cool:) , have kids...still making tracks...About to drop the $50.00 on that Cubase 7.5 upgrade.

I created this new account just to say wassup to ya'll.

Whaddup Ox...glad to see you doing well!

What's up OX! I was in the battles forum when Ox and the crew DID CYBER BULLY people, lol.

Sorry to hear about your first marriage, your post seemed upbeat so I guess all is well.

Who were those two cousins that were on your team back them, they were pretty tight, lol. Handling each others E-beefs. Wildness.

R22 or something... wow, if I'm right I either have an incredible memory or no life. I was a family guy for a long ass time though.

- - - Updated - - -

Neox in this...

Last edited:
Sorry to hear about your first marriage, your post seemed upbeat so I guess all is well.

Who were those two cousins that were on your team back them, they were pretty tight, lol. Handling each others E-beefs. Wildness.

R22 or something... wow, if I'm right I either have an incredible memory or no life. I was a family guy for a long ass time though.

Don't be sorry. She did me a favor...being a single parent for a few years helped me to focus on what was really important :)
....And just like that, my original account is back :D

Haven't been on this site in years, randomly decided to get on today. Good to see some old names around. Think I've been around since 2003 time frame, since the green background. Doing the military thing nowadays.

:cheers:

Back