FP Old Head Thread...

BiggRome 2.0

Can you dig it ?
If you're from pre- ummmmm----- 2007

... and still come back to this bytch.

Post your "first" screen name...

... made my name in the beat battles section.

EmanOn checkin in..est.2003 and I made my name battling as well..got banned for mistaken identity. I rose to prominence again as Modus Operandi and then became known as a dope emcee as well. Got banned due to pure hate. I don't much post anymore due to the site changing owners which killed the original vibe.

EmanOn checkin in..est.2003 and I made my name battling as well..got banned for mistaken identity. I rose to prominence again as Modus Operandi and then became known as a dope emcee as well. Got banned due to pure hate. I don't much post anymore due to the site changing owners which killed the original vibe.

^^^ A TRUE FP LEGEND ...

dispute it anyone. You can't.

Nigga held his own.... with music. Not vibrato. Music.

Won many rap battles, beat battles, kept it real, represented the community.

.... so glad you're first. Bytch niggaz be quiet.

Would've liked to meet dude in real life. Posted when he got married on here.

Dude was cocky... but what else is Hip Hop?

FP MONEY!!!

... I don't post much anymore because mostly people would rather knock FP members rather than support them... so I show up to spew BS.

Last edited:
Shout out to Troup....dude inspired me to go IN sometimes.

Real dude is Troup. I differ in views sometimes but... we all don't walk the same path. Respect to him for his efforts in "HELPING" the FP community.

Big Props go out to Rice too. Dude is like a late FP vet. Knows his music.

I heard Snoop say Deranged in a song this morning - just like Deranged's tag, lol....

Snoop lookin' bad.... game catchin' up with him... I lost 42 lbs... Whoot! Thanks failed marriage / wife.

Last edited:
Ah man sorry to hear that about your marriage.

Should be glad if you know me. I am not a paycheck / wallet. Never was / Never will be.

Do better and they want better - out yo pockets.

They start to love the dough,... more than you know... she watched me come up though. I did that.

"She wasn't with you when you were shootin' in the gym!?1?!"

They luh da dough...

Last edited:
Damn dogg, I had to check.. It says I july 2007... but before that I had another user name, I think it was blg productions, or sum shit along those lines..

All I remember is, it used to be a lot more traffic round here, and the site use to be dookie green.

Joined in 2006..Same screenname..FP was genuinely fun back then. The battle section was the reason I joined, cause they were always live. Lots of sh*t talking but in the end it was all about growing musically. Anyone will tell you if you battled on here back then, that it forced you to sharpen your skills pretty quickly cause you'd get roasted for not coming correct..Good times man..

I been here since 2006 but didn't post much back then was too busy recording folks...
I missed the whole battle screen sounds like it would have been fun and really helped folks step up their beat/rap game

-Coach Antonio

Last edited:
Back