FP Exclusive --- BEET MAKER VST ---

i think we should really make it, with pre-programmed loops, then copyright all the loops, then see how many people we can sue for copyright infringement, LOLOLOLOL

After a while you receive a link in your personal email where you can download it from mano's personal server.

You have to be a dedicated FP member.

LOL I am getting a *lot* of people asking me where BEETMAKER VST is...

tl-Are+You+FREAKIN%27+KIDDING+ME%3F%3F%3F+Button.jpg

IT IS A JOKE.

:)

there IS sometihng real though, it's a T-SHIRT with the beetmaker interface, in all its glory ;)

fun shirt to walk around with ... explain the beetmaker story to folks who ask "what is it???? is that what timbo usez? ... ma boi tol me u jus press da buton, n dat **** is INSTANT HEET GARANTID"

SO... GO COP THE T-SHIRT!

>>> http://www.cafepress.com/futureproducers.84739836

Gotta love the KRUNK SLIDER ... the real question is: what is THE ONE feature you like the most?
Beetmaker.png

OMG WAIT WAIT...

I understand all these PMs you guys have been sending my way... apparently my good friends Mysto & Pizzi have been having some fun showing off the (fake) Beetmaker device on their blog

LOL that is too funny

watching the video myself now... wow I havent had a chance to play a joke like that to the next level, thanks to them!

http://www.mystoandpizzi.com/2008/10/08/our-new-studio-setup-neko/

lol i posted a comment there too... too funny...

Last edited:
man thats cold!! i guess nothing beats hard work and learning your gear to the fullest.

yeah i read your post. hey do you recommend a bomb drum vsti

Last edited:
haha glad you're enjoyin it mate!

I couldn't help it... T'was an easy target! lol

I'm so tempted 2 get that t-shirt!!!!

lilherk said:
how do i donwload this??
if you do no want to pay
just start clicking around on all of the links(even the empty space around the text area) on the forum and eventually it will pop up

mano made it a hidden link so only the true fp members can dl it

wow, mano came through.

"gotta love the krunk slider"

lol.

lol@18 guests readin this.

Last edited:
WhatsGoodPeople.

oriteee Just woundering were i could get beetmaker from if you could help me out pleaseee do Peace.

Back