FOX News Host Bill O'Reilly Says Justin Combs Should Give Up His Scholarship

Word f* that guy. Every dude that has anything to do with rap he makes some controversial argument trying to degrade someone to be less of a person. Should of seen when he was talking about Common to Jon Stewart.

Would make more sense to give scholarships to people who wouldn't be able to go to college otherwise. It could change someone's life completely, don't mean shit to this kid.

Its not the kids fault either its whoever decided it was a good idea. I'm sure they didn't do it for any kind of publicity either.

Sure, the nice thing to do would be for him to give it to someone that needs it more, but at the end of the day he earned it and can do whatever he wants with it.

These aren't need based scholarships right here though. They're performance scholarship. If he worked hard to earn it he should keep it. It wouldn't be fair for him to give up his scholarship because of who his father is.

1. If a liberal or someone who is looked as liberal had come out and said that he should give up the scholarship O'reilly would have come out and blasted them for it. Saying if the kid earned it then he deserves it.

2. How many wealthy families kids get scholarships? I'd say plenty...with scholarships for La Cross, Golf, water polo, etc...How many times have we heard that they should give up their scholarships?

To play devils advocate: I do see and understand the argument that his dad can pay for it...hell wasn't he recently talkin about makin it rain with 2 mill? Now so I can see why people would say give the scholarship back. But again the kid did earn it.

It will be nice when O'reilly and those like him are on the other side of the dirt! Sooner the better!

Last edited:
Word f* that guy. Every dude that has anything to do with rap he makes some controversial argument trying to degrade someone to be less of a person. Should of seen when he was talking about Common to Jon Stewart.

yep Bill O'Reilly hates rap artists and him and Rush Limbaugh are jerks for real.. I don't hate them.. I just don't deal with them or value their OPINIONS because that's what their shows revolves around.

View attachment 35313

-Coach Antonio
"Let Me Handle your next Praise Party"

Make Money from Your Music New Money Marketing Forum
Music Business Professional Read Their Tips
Elite Services for those Who Want to Attain their Goals
Research and Information Gathering Expert
Building Relationships to Build Success
Get the Information and Direction You Deserve
The Walking On Water Media/Ent. Business Coach Antonio​

Last edited:
I agree with everyone in this thread that if he earned it. . .it's his regardless if his dad can pay for it or not. . .

The thing that I think everyone has failed to mention is that EVERYONE has a chance to get grades and get a scholarship. If you don't earn a scholarship. . .it's no else fault but your own.

Everybody tripping about college when you can pay for it with a fraction of the 4 year tuition with CLEP tests and shit. I could work at KFC, pay for all my classes and still graduate and not be broke with all the resources out there now. People still want to be old fashioned though. Struggle in college for 4 years with a stupid assed major and pray that they get a job after they graduate.

Last edited:
No way, if he's good enough to play in the PAC-10, 12 or whatever it is now, than the scholarships than it his no matter how much money his dad has! Why should he give it back, so some nobody out of Compton with a 2.00GPA can have it.... come on man.

I think someone mentioned earlier how they don't bring up other rich kids with scholarships. It's just something for them to talk about. If you earn then it's yours. On top of that it gives him a chance to start becoming his own man. If it was need based I would see the issue but with it being a merit based scholorship I don't see an issue.

"We can't reward you for your accomplishments kid. Your dad's too rich!"

I don't care what Bill O'Reilley has to say about anything, let alone telling a Black man to give up some money under any circumstance

Back