The First Beat Kanye Plays Jay In "Fade To Black"

C

CableDavis02

Has he sold that beat to anyone yet or what?????

I had to rewind the DVD a few times to listen to that because it was WOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWW.

I thought that I was the only one that heard that. **** WAS HOT MAYNE!!!

See Cam'ron - Dope Man...

Cam got that beat. Although it is a little tamer. I heard that someone ghost produced that for him as well...

You talkin bout the one with the funky worm sample in it?....I thought that was trash...didnt even sound like kanye

that beat isn't kanye's. it just seems that way because of the editing.

It was produced by Bang and it's just a recreation of the NWA beat.

entitee said:
that beat isn't kanye's. it just seems that way because of the editing.

It was produced by Bang and it's just a recreation of the NWA beat.

Yea.Dude produced Certified Gangstas.He recreates most of the samples he does.

Yeah, he didn't produce that - it's just that he's sittin at the computer with Jay while he's listening to it.

Thanks for the info!

It's got that synth like the one from the song in Menace II society when they're flying over caines high school. I've always loved that song in the movie, and seeing that part in the movie made me remember it!

Hott Sauce said:

what is your source of this information?

in scratch magazine BANG said that jay told him that. In my opinion that beat would have been sick for 99 problems.

ya that beat was on camrons album purple haze - dope man featuring jim jones. and yes that beat is hot, shame jay didn't bother to pick it up, its better than half the tracks on the black album.

Pworld said:

in scratch magazine BANG said that jay told him that. In my opinion that beat would have been sick for 99 problems.

oh ok just askin as a lot of bs gets passed around here on fp as truth.

on the 99 problems thing, im thinkin the same thang...............

im sure sombody can pull this off if they get the instrumental?

naw it wasnt gohst produced, i dont agree with that 99 probelems thing

part of what made 99 problems so good was it was done by rick with that old school rock flava to it

i have heard folk says that camrons "dope man" is the same beat from f2b ,and i saw the interview where bang talked about it being his beat.

but is it me or did he make MAJOR changes between fade to black and camrons album.

that beat on fade 2 black was THE SHYT.

the dope man beat is horrible.

he had 2 have made sum MAJOR changes.
anyone can verify this?

I AGREE I heard dope man and it was wack as hell. That is not the same beat I heard on F2B

RRFANTOM said:
I AGREE I heard dope man and it was wack as hell. That is not the same beat I heard on F2B

i knew i was not loosin it............

i have been seein these post for a few months about cam and dope man, im like NO COULDNT BE. anyone got a clip of the beat playing in the movie?

Last edited:
It wasnt man. That sheet in F2B was a long driven buzz that was FLUCKIN SIIIIIICCCCCKKKKKKKKKKK BANGIN JUS BANGIN

you notice that pharell is playing "holla back girl" for jay?

Back