Fav. Songs to listen to when HIGH^^^?

iProduceMusic

I am HIGHHHH right now and im listening to some of my fav. songs when I am high... and I was wondering what was some of yall favs... the genre doesnt matter... sry if this is a repost... later

my favs:

N.E.R.D. - Am I High
Clipse - Gangsta Lean
Lenny Kravitz - Fly Away (get away)
Kid Cudi - Hyyerr
Styles P - Good times
Bone Thugs - Fried Day and Bud Smokers Only

"Gone" By Wiz Khalifa.

Although i dont get high anymore. 3+ weeks of sobriety! YAY!

:/

Flyiing Lotus, J Dilla, Wu Tang, you know...the usuals.

Try Gabriel Ananda - Doppelwhipper. It's tech house, not hip hop, but it will make you feel like your brain's melting :) If you wanna hear futuristic and trippy take you on a journey type stuff, check this out if you can handle it :cool:

Last edited:
I don't smoke the indo. But when I used to I used to love listening to Mystikal "Unpredictable", Snoop "Doggystyle", Twista "Adrenaline Rush", Do or Die "Headz or Tailz", 2Pac "All Eyez on Me" and if I was really HIGH then Brotha Lynch "Loaded". Man the CD would fuk me up 20 times more.

Kool & The Gang - Summer Madness...[lowvoice]sooooo smooooovve.[/lowvoice]
[video=youtube;5bfzWj5a_Y4&feature=fvw]video[/video]

Wheedle's Groove

The Black on White Affair - Bold Soul Sister, Bold Soul Brother
[video=youtube;v43eO4KbuGs&feature=related]video[/video]

The Overton Berry Trio - Hey Jude

[video=youtube;<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/LNmCW9pvyss&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/LNmCW9pvyss&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>]video[/video]

I remember when I copped the CD... me and my dude Ryan were chillin' in the car smokin'. The equalizer on the CD player looked f*ckin' amazing. It had me in a zone man... then I just started freestylin'. I rapped for about 3 hours straight that night.

Back