Fastest way to blow up and become famous...

J

js41891

Okay, I've been making music since i was ten and I am now eighteen. My beats are crazy now and everybody tells me that. I just want to know what is the best and quickest way to really get your work out there and also could you post how others made it big and if you are up and coming you can post what you are doing to get your name out there....

lmfaoooooo @ Cas

First, start making songs.

I make beats..... and i have artist rap over... i'm getting known locally but I am really serious about this music and really want to make it big...

If there really was an answer to your question you would be talking to a forum filled with platinum plus producers. Given that isn't the circumstance......:rolleyes:

I make beats..... and i have artist rap over... i'm getting known locally but I am really serious about this music and really want to make it big...

He is telling you what to do. Your saying you make beats... you want to be rich and famous? start making songs. You'll get a lot closer.

And you do know its not good enough to be good to get rich and famous right?

Okay, I've been making music since i was ten and I am now eighteen. My beats are crazy now and everybody tells me that. I just want to know what is the best and quickest way to really get your work out there and also could you post how others made it big and if you are up and coming you can post what you are doing to get your name out there....

Marry a Kardashian. Better hurry tho, there are only 2 left.

Strap a bomb to yourself and detonate it.

You might not sell more beats or get a platinum plaque but you will get 72 virgins.
:)

Last edited by a moderator:
Even if you do get a couple placements, you still won't be able to afford a mansion and a Bentley.
I'm being real.
Everybody makes beats these days, and thinks they can become famous and make trillions of dollars.

Last edited:
Even if you do get a couple placements, you still won't be able to afford a mansion and a Bentley.
I'm being real.
Everybody makes beats these days, and thinks they can become famous and make trillions of dollars.

Wow... you must have not had a lot of luck making music... I will have a bentley and mansion.... I'M BEING REAL.....

Wow... you must have not had a lot of luck making music... I will have a bentley and mansion.... I'M BEING REAL.....

Nobody is stopping you from having that mansion and Bentley, but you will have a hard time getting it just making beats.
Not trying to knock you, but be realistic, and start learning about the music business.

Don't you think somebody in this forum knew that answer, we'd all be famous by now?

Damn I was gonna say a sex tape....

That means I gotta go with tried and true advice....

Cop yourself a version of Beetmaker VST.

And good luck with that mansion and bentley, its really not hard to have both of those...
images
+
images
= ballin outta control.

Honestly, start putting your beats up on the net for people you don't know to hear. Post a link to your beats...You will get a whole different type of feedback from the people that actually know beats and the business. Everybody gets good feedback from their friends and family. If your stuff really is good, start working with a bunch of different artists until you find one or a few that really fit your beats, are consistent and ready to put the time, money and effort into actually making good music.

Once you do that, get your music out on the net everywhere you can...twitter, youtube, myspace, facebook, imeem, etc. And also give it out to everyone you now in real life to push for you. You should check out grindefx.com, they have some good articles on how the game is changing and what people are doing to try and make money.

But on the real, if you in this just to make money off beats, you might want to give up now and go get a decent 9-5 job.

Back