family friendly music (=christian hip hop thread)

People hate on Will Smith for no reason. Who kept it real for real.

People front on Hammer but they had this album. They be lying!

Yall youngin don't know bout this!!!! "TUNA FISH................TUNAFISH AND GRITZ...MAYONAAAYES YEAH!

Last edited:
do you have a sure thing???

how sure is your thing
plus the beat goes hard for the all mighty...transformed on ya'll growing
we coming at ya'll with power and grace

LOL @ chasing a high to the grave. Weed doesn't kill. In fact it saves lives. But that doesn't matter right?

Let me ask you, have you ever smoked weed before? Good weed? In a bong or vaporizer?

I never understood the appeal of christian music. No hate or anything, I'm christian myself, but I never liked 'christian rap' or 'christian metal' just saw it as another way people have to separate themselves from others.

I don't like music that tells you what you're doing is wrong but never says how. It's cool to talk about the shit you like and whatnot, but don't shit in somebody's cereal just because you prefer pancakes

And yeah, the dude can spit and the beat was dope, but I wasn't feelin the message at all.

Last edited:
what did you used to do

what did you do how has you life changed or stayed the same???
rap/RnB is a great place to share the differences in the genres
thanks FP

Weed doesn't kill. In fact it saves lives. But that doesn't matter right?

+1. There is a thing called drug abuse. People abuse the weed and don't even know it. Just sit a smoke all day......broke............thinking some of the dumbest stuff to say...can't pass a drug test.....stuff like that. I used to blaze like a champion. Now that I don't and the people around me still do, they sit and say some of the dumbest things......it be funny but they be serious. It be even funnier to me because I'm not high but I understand what they talking about. lol!

"Dawg.....I know for a fact it be ghosts off in here mane........(I KNOW IT AIN"T THE WEED EITHER is a famous saying with some real smokers) but dawg.........I tried to open my door the other day and it was like something on the other end was pushing the door like it was trying to keep me from going in.....skraightup!!! I struggled with the door for 5 minutes. Then it just opened by it self. I know nobody was at home. Crazy stuff, man!" lmao!!!

Last edited:
Back