EVOL [Album Review]: Has Future's formula gone dry?

It's not bad! It's grown on me a lot actually. Better than the Purple Reign tape for sure. I don't know what he's doing though, putting out 7 projects since the end of 2014. I've never seen a mainstream artist put out as much quality music in such a short span of time as he has lately.

It's not bad! It's grown on me a lot actually. Better than the Purple Reign tape for sure. I don't know what he's doing though, putting out 7 projects since the end of 2014. I've never seen a mainstream artist put out as much quality music in such a short span of time as he has lately.
"Gotta strike while the iron is hot"

he got like 5 kids to feed

Complete garbage. I can't bring myself to listen to it (more than I already subjected myself to). I could literally make better music on a 4 track recorder with a kazoo. Who is listening to this trash?

Sorry if I offended anyone, but I can't take it anymore. This "music" will not stand the test of time and nobody will be playing it even by summer 2016.

Lol yeah it did sound mad. I do want to say though that I didn't hate future dogmatically. I thought he really had something a couple of years ago but it just seems like it fell apart (to me). But I only say that because I know there are people in this very forum that are capable of more... So why prop up this guy any longer?

Lol, but I guess I'm not as mad as I sounded. Maybe he'll turn the corner and rebound.

Lol yeah it did sound mad. I do want to say though that I didn't hate future dogmatically. I thought he really had something a couple of years ago but it just seems like it fell apart (to me). But I only say that because I know there are people in this very forum that are capable of more... So why prop up this guy any longer?

Lol, but I guess I'm not as mad as I sounded. Maybe he'll turn the corner and rebound.

That's real ish. I don't know if it's a formula or future just doing himself tho. I feel like future in a way is like some comedians like Conan OBrien said he felt like he had to be depressed to be funny and I feel like future feel he gotta be hella gone to be respected and sell records. Its kinda sad if you think about it. Gotta switch it up.

Back