Everything Eminem

I was try'n to chill and wait but wih all the talk about it I Dl'd it and I'm giving it it's first run as I type. I really like the low-key track selection but it's not gonna be the smash he had during his 8-mile year. The man was untouchable. As for now? I GIVE THIS A 7... I remember riding around listening to The Marshal Mathers LP and thinking how this guy was gonna be a legend. He's done that already so this album is post-legendary accomplishments. It's a good album but great? I'm not sure that can be said. Eitherway...It's being played loud at 5:50am and my kneck is sore from all the bopp'n and seat danc'n...lol EM is meeting expectations but he's not exceeding them except for a few songs...

Anyone else think that Underground should have come in right after 3am?

I dont think so. I think it was perfect where it was as the album closer. It was almost like tradition. If you really look at that track its bigger than it really is because of the legend and the illusion of the Slim alter ego. Like if you remember on his first album the last track was the hardest most ****-the-world-insanity-ish style track (even lately referenced by Asher Roth (RIP) talking about how he still feels the rush from "I Still Don't Give a ****)" Then followed by Criminal on his second album.

The song itself is almost larger than life the 1st time you hear it because of the energy and the built up crazyness leading up to it on the album. But it creates a kind of illusion because nobody can possibly be that hyped and that tight. If it would have came after 3.am it would have not been as impacting of a goosebump giving song I think.

u know somehting i tried bootlegging the album twice and both times it was bs. I cant find a good bootlegg.

Finally got it ... I will have to listen to it a second time.

At fist ear, I'm surprised by the beats. There are some great tracks, like Hello or Beautiful.

But I'm not impressed after this first listening ...

I was try'n to chill and wait but wih all the talk about it I Dl'd it and I'm giving it it's first run as I type. I really like the low-key track selection but it's not gonna be the smash he had during his 8-mile year. The man was untouchable. As for now? I GIVE THIS A 7... I remember riding around listening to The Marshal Mathers LP and thinking how this guy was gonna be a legend. He's done that already so this album is post-legendary accomplishments. It's a good album but great? I'm not sure that can be said. Eitherway...It's being played loud at 5:50am and my kneck is sore from all the bopp'n and seat danc'n...lol EM is meeting expectations but he's not exceeding them except for a few songs...

It seems like you like it... I feel like what you described is what makes it so good. it seems deep to me. its like low key but also really fun to listen to overall and it gets you into that classic slim shady vibe still somehow.

Em is a beast. he knows what hes doing. the whole aftermath camp is going to regain its position in the music industry. Em will drop and hopefully that will push Dre to drop detox soon. Im sure eminem has crazy features on his album.

Em is a beast. he knows what hes doing. the whole aftermath camp is going to regain its position in the music industry. Em will drop and hopefully that will push Dre to drop detox soon. Im sure eminem has crazy features on his album.
You talkin about Relapse? You havent heard it yet? He only has features on 2 songs, Crack a Bottle with Dre and 50 and Old Times Sake with Dre..

Hate the fake accent. That Borat ish needs to go too. I wish he would make a whole album in his normal voice.

man i almost threw up on my macbook when i heard that bagpipes bullshit. not a fan of eminem anymore. MM LP was a classic but everything after that went to shit..

Deja Vu is my favorite song on this album....by far. No corny accent and its like the old Em from the MM days. Also I like it because he doesnt't talk about murdering celebs like in most of the songs on Relapse, lol. He keeps it real in this song. Also the beat is dope.

Back