Everybody Beefing?

KelevraOne

Not too Kelevra son
It's been a busy week beef wise. Ghostface vs Action Bronson, Drake vs Meek Mill, Nicki vs Taylor Swift, Lil Wayne and his struggles with Cash Money still ongoing. What do ya'll think is the most interesting beef?

Police vs black women..........fuuck all them artist.

Where J.Cole at? Things are not a big enough deal in the main stream media yet.

Fuuck em all.....they all faking for some dollar signs.

What you about to see real soon is FIGHT THE MFING POWER! We about to seperate the fake shit from the real. It's that time!

You can't fake that shit right there. FUUCK EM!!!

You can't fake this shit!!!!! No rapping in code and shit.......give it too yo ass for real............but all yall talk about is them code rapping multiple meaning to the verses having ass mfers. That's your top 5....fuuck yo top 5!!!

Yes you are confused.....I'm here to help you get on the right page. One thing I notice about FP is people seem to be stuck in the past......like beef is important.....nah.......J.Cole showed you what's important....too bad it was used to his advantage ONLY....he got the sales he wanted NOT BECAUSE OF HIS PRODUCT!!!!!

You can't fake this shit!!!!!

Last edited:

FUUCK you gone do......hold the camera or help yo brother? We don't need 20 angles of the police murdering one black man!

You can't FAKE this shit playing, though...................

It's been a busy week beef wise. Ghostface vs Action Bronson, Drake vs Meek Mill, Nicki vs Taylor Swift, Lil Wayne and his struggles with Cash Money still ongoing. What do ya'll think is the most interesting beef?
Glad Ghost FINALLY got at Bronson. Like he stated...he gave him a grace period. I only wish that video response was a skit or intro on an album...could have called it Ironman 2:War Machine.

Last edited:

maxresdefault.jpg

kendrick-cover.jpg

Last edited:
I've gotta back yokuzin on this one the beef is police vs African American males and females - it made headline news here in Sydney, Australia, about the woman who allegedly suicided in her gaol cell 3 days after being arrested on a traffic offense. watched the supposed "full" footage of her arrest and know that there is something not right as several portions are missing from the tape (based on the jumps I saw at least 15 seconds which is plenty of time to mess with someone)

this is really the beef that matters - homeboys and homegirls looking to boost their publicity is no better than schoolyard taunts and deserves about as much attention (and maybe even detention)

Last edited:
Why not make a thread on the Struggles with African Americans and police brutality? I usually don't post political stuff on the Hip Hop and R&B Page because it's not hip hop and r&b. (save the music is inspired by it excuse). On the topic of the police violence. what say you we do? As bad as things are I say things are getting better. 20 years ago Sandra Bland, Mike Brown, Eric Garner, Tamir Rice and Walter Scott would've been swept under the rug. We have a voice now with the advancements in technology and social media.

i think drake and meek is the most intresting i mean like if what meek said is true it could possibly ruin drake's career. I've been keeping a close eye on Lil wayne vs cash money too.

Back