Everybody Beefing?

Why not make a thread on the Struggles with African Americans and police brutality? I usually don't post political stuff on the Hip Hop and R&B Page because it's not hip hop and r&b. (save the music is inspired by it excuse). On the topic of the police violence. what say you we do? As bad as things are I say things are getting better. 20 years ago Sandra Bland, Mike Brown, Eric Garner, Tamir Rice and Walter Scott would've been swept under the rug. We have a voice now with the advancements in technology and social media.

Ghostface vs Bronson......sounds like a money opportunity. We are in a different era of shit. We are in an era where Mobb Deep would beef with each other on some "gay shit"....just to get your attention. Everything is very well thought out to get YOUR attention. WWF shit.

Drake and Meek...........let's get this straight.....there will NEVER be a such thing as a Drake beef. Drake is EASY money. Due to the study of the brain of stupid Americanized humans........we have a product that caters to what they want to shape up as "the average human being". Shit is science. As long as they can shape you with these products (music, phones, social media) they can distract you away from "GIVING A FUUCK!!!" Meek fuucking Nicki......nigga enjoying the energy that comes with it....

Hip Hop has the POWER to keep people aware and talking about the issues and what can help us (TOGETHER) figure out WHAT WE NEED TO DO. But it also has the power to distract and also SHAPE your mind away from where you need to be AWARE. That's been THE REAL BEEF!

Hollywood, and being any type of celebrity is a 24/7 thing now. Russell Crowe throw a coffee mug at someone and gets in the news the day before his movie comes out. Chris Brown throws a chair through a window, and gets his picture on the cover of the NY Daily News the day his album comes out. I wanna believe Ghostface wouldn't fake it, but he might.

Anything that has to do with Taylor Swift is arranged, IMO. That's just how I view Hollywood now. Either that, or I expect every other celeb to try to associate with Taylor Swift, either positively or negatively, for the publicity.

Celebs know you're watching them in real life now... not just in their movies or on their albums/videos anymore. And its big business.

Last edited:
Action-and-Ghost-300-300x300.jpg

I bet this be some pay per view shit.......

And Bronson gone lose......on purpose.

I understand Ghost trying to get them dollars and that lane is good for both.....

But fuucked that bullshit!!!!

Here you go........some selfish shit. Dudes on FP like ...OOOooooooooooooW GET HIM DraKE....DraKE MY BOO.......

]

Weak ass MFER!!!!!

It's time out for that premitive ass shit......this is the near future sound of hip hop. These weak ass dude's career come tool an end...you can't FAKE this shit....

Last edited:
Celebs know you're watching them in real life now... not just in their movies or on their albums/videos anymore. And its big business.

Of course it is.

Celebrities can do regular things and be on the internet being broadcast around the world. They make more money from pitching products that people buy than they do from singing or acting or whatever.

Celebs can stay popular enough to get companies to want to pay them for endorsing their products in some kind of way and make millions a year. Tiger Woods is having the worst run of his career and still gets paid millions in endorsement money. They money is in selling products to the masses, not playing a game or singing a song.

Back