Every mainstream producer has a crazy watch?

bendorr

It's one thing to see every rapper with a chain, because they're usually fake or rented, but it seems that every producer either has a Rollie or a Hublot, iced out. didn't know if I was the only one who notices this:angel:

I don't find jewelry to be impressive. I don't see the point in it. Jewelry is for women to me. These dudes look silly wearing a $25,000 watch with a t-shirt and jeans. Nice watches go with nice like a Brooks Brothers suit. And all of those extra diamonds are just gross-looking.

I don't find jewelry to be impressive. I don't see the point in it. Jewelry is for women to me. These dudes look silly wearing a $25,000 watch with a t-shirt and jeans. Nice watches go with nice like a Brooks Brothers suit. And all of those extra diamonds are just gross-looking.
thats the only reason they stick out to me

Rolex is just a name anymore, their quality sucks and are way over priced.

You want to impress with a watch purchase then do it right and get a Patek, very understated watch but those who know will stand up and pay attention that you are a smart man who knows a little something about having class and style.

Personally I agree though, jewelery is for the ladies.

Says the guy who just went in depth about a classy watch?

No, says the guy who understands that a Rolex is a terrible investment that will depreciate and shows how stupid you are with money.
I don't own any jewlery, last watch I owned I sold several years ago and made quite a bit of money on it, want to know what brand it was?

To the OP you are looking too deep into the flash of the entertainment industry and need to learn how to peel back the layers of all the bullshit. And to those who say jewelry is for women only, don't act as if no woman wouldn't ask, granted she's materialistic, what's that on your arm, etc. and you wouldn't respond in an attempt to impress her.

I'm not saying I'm into it, I just notice, I just hear about how producers don't make money much anymore, so a fifty grand watch is the opposite.

lol he just asked a question, chill out people. i actually haven't noticed it, but now that you bring it up i kind of do haha

lol he just asked a question, chill out people. i actually haven't noticed it, but now that you bring it up i kind of do haha
Thanks jeez, I'm 15, I'm bound to notice gold on peoples wrists. It's not like I'm driven by material objects lol

Get a job in a real company and tell me that watches are only for women.

If you're a college student or flippin burgers at McDonald's, then I can see why you don't understand the purpose of a watch.

But, if you're a grown man, date classy and intelligent women and you think a watch is useless or only for women, then I can also bet you don't understand the purpose of a nice suit or tie.

Keep your mouths shut when the grown folks are talking.

**and agreed on the Rolex idea, plus they're too easy to get knocked off. I prefer Patek (even though I'll never spend that much money on one), Invicta and Movado**

Last edited:
Meh, its an old school thing to me.
I don't wear a watch anymore because of my phone (i got a few nice wayches but I don't where them), but it was one those things you were suppose to have as you grew up-- nice suit, nice shoes (not tennis shoes), etc.
Today its about your style, me think.
I still would rather have the money in the bank before getting caught up in the toys.

Last edited:
Jeez, I'm just saying i notice a gold watch.

Producers are entitled to having a fashion sense too. I dont see the big deal. That's what life is about especially when you're young and dont have bills and a a family. As long as you aint wasting the money on heroin , you can do whatever you please with your money. Have fun when you're young before you get married and have kids. Then you'll be really bitter and angry at the world.

Last edited:
Back