End of Chingy's Right Thurr Video

generator

If you know, in the video for Chingy's Right Thurr of his jackpot album a sick beat comes in at the end. I checked that album, theres no track with that beat. Anyone know about it. That beat is Krack!

damn... I thought u was gonna have a clip of some behind the scenes azz shakin or somethin...Thats all the video was good for anyway...

bluchippa5 said:
damn... I thought u was gonna have a clip of some behind the scenes azz shakin or somethin...Thats all the video was good for anyway...

LMAO:cry:....my thoughts exactly...lol

You talkin bout that ill jamaican soundin joint at the end?
with the bongos etc?

I think i remember herain the full version....the chorus goes something like ......."Get that cassssh"/ etc... haha

:mad: i cant believe i actually bought thats fools power ballin album, i felt like an idiot after listening to it for 5 minutes

xtrordinare said:
:mad: i cant believe i actually bought thats fools power ballin album, i felt like an idiot after listening to it for 5 minutes

shout, i felt like an idiot listening to my cousin's copy. I did that damn dipset anthem remix, and let him here some of the other skits other people had. When I see him the next summer he has RETAIL VERSIONS of Mike Jones, Webbie, Dipset, Cam'ron, AND Pretty Ricky. Cali is fukcing up dudes mind.

i heard his first cd was tight, should have just gotten that instead....but since then i aint ever supportin that niggas music, **** em!

Back