The Eminem album is officially a work of genius

Robot Sunset

I listened to it like 5 times and I am here to confirm its his best album ever. Better than the 2nd one. Better than the 1st one. For real. Its a masterstroke.

Yes it is... I've had so many people listen to it... and they listen from track 1 till the end.. it's a great album.. but of course your gonna have your haters who say it's not...

Yes it is... I've had so many people listen to it... and they listen from track 1 till the end.. it's a great album.. but of course your gonna have your haters who say it's not...

Bro, I am very impressed and more than pleasantly surprised with this album. It just kinda took me by surprise. When I first heard it I was like.... no way, did he just pull off what I think he did? And sure enough after I heard it a few more times it was like, Holy Sh1t!

It boils down to addiction and it's so real and so raw because he has somehow communicated his humanity through the art of recording even more maturely than ever before. It's in tune with the theme of chaos that has resonated in so many of the greatest pieces of film and music in the last few years. And the human darkness he portrays has so much weight because of his past. Now he has taken it to such a mature level of truth. It reminds me of the delicious pleasure of the swedish film Let the Right One In (2008) which is one of the essential horror films of the decade. It embraces that side of man that is steeped in our primal instinct or predation and kill or be killed all the while basking in the severity of all of our collective disfunctions and addiction: Addiction to drugs, obese peoples addiction to food, polices addiction to self righteousness, females addiction to attention and so on and so forth. We all have addictions in varying degrees so its brilliantly universal.

I guarantee after the "real" release date when the reviews start pouring out, (the credible) critics will critically acclaim it. This is a surprise masterpiece.

I think MM LP is his best album. This is definitely a huge step up from Eminem Show and Encore but there were some tracks that I felt a little let down by. Maybe I need to listen to it a little more, it will last in my car for a while that is for damn sure!

That album is dope as ****. Every song is a masterpiece. Every song produced by DRE. No 1 000 000 producers bullshyt.
1 artist 1 producer 1 great album

That "my mom" beat is the hardest **** I've heard the last two years.

Last edited:
Thats another thing I love about tha album, tha production is different for tha type of stuff Em is touching on. Nobody expected that My Mom beat to be how it was. I also like tha 1 producer and 1 artist thing.

^^^the styles must have you seasick! LMAO! the album was better than expected...way better. i'm loving Bagpipes from Bagdad and Last Song and Dance! production was Grrrreeeattt! <--yeah...in the tony the tiger voice! some of the beats weren't of my liking...but hey...to each his own...right! i like the album...and it's about time for something of this caliber from mr mathers!

Last edited:
I think people are reaching a bit here.

mrfantasticad.gif

I honestly just don't get what people are hearing. Em is getting beyond a pass on this one. He's getting praised for regressing.

I'm lovin the album.....so has everyone else around me that's heard it..... I left a copy in my boy's truck the other night.....this cat listens to nothin but bachata, merengue, salsa & reggaeton and he called me yesterday talkin about how much he was bumpin the new Eminem......it's definately one of his better albums......

I'm glad I'm not the only one.

This album is damn near perfect. Not only is dude hilarious, he's story telling his ass off. "Same Song & Dance" and "Stay Wide Awake" are perfect examples. His delivery is insane. I thought this album was a perfect "comeback" and an instant classic. Dude's definitely one of the best to do it. Ever.

Back