E Ness vs Peanut Live 215

benji2

Former Bad Boy recording Artist E Ness battles Peanut Live. This violence in battle rap needs to stop. Nut used to rob drug dealers but he's trying to go legal after getting out of prison.First Math and Dizaster now this.

The cheesecake line about Diddy was funny as hell. In the reality show of making da band, P Diddy made all of them walk to Brooklyn to get him some cheesecake(lol)

Last edited:
I saw this. Peanut live is a fool, but I thought the skit could have been a little better

If you look at some of the other vids on youtube, you'll notice the cohesive story line. I actually think the writing and the guy's quick wit with nut is brilliant at times. I write in my spare time. I am on my second script and then I'm gonna start writing my 30 minute series once I complete the script(I use Celtx free software). It's grimy and funny at the same time. At one point, it was gonna be a TV show but the creator went to jail and scared off the investors. North Philly is the killing fields that's why I respect dude even more for trying to do something constructive. Peep the Ar-Ab episode. He's in jail now. Not to glamorize that life but to anyone unfamiliar with AR-AB, he's the guy who killed someone defending Cassidy when Cassidy caught that murder charge. They use real guns and ghetto azz Philly strippers. Comedy don't get realer than this(lol).

Last edited:
Maybe I misspoke, I like the content. I just thought in that skit they should have gave peanut some bars,but he was just talking sh_ t. I like the series and I subscribe, but that one I thought have been better. I get the grimmy vibe of Philly and how he always letting some broad set him up. The last episode was like the strip club

Last edited:
Maybe I misspoke, I like the content. I just thought in that skit they should have gave peanut some bars,but he was just talking sh_ t. I like the series and I subscribe, but that one I thought have been better. I get the grimmy vibe of Philly and how he always letting some broad set him up. The last episode was like the strip club

Yeah Nut be catching feelings for them females. The female puppet part around the 2:00 mark is funny:

Last edited:
I dig Peanut as it reminds me of

and the Hump Day ep is cool except for the stripper lesbianism which is not Hip Hop.

Last edited:
Back