dude who made the Soulja Boy beat (BEATMAKING VIDEO)

I'm going to watch this later, but I sense flames coming from 85% of this forum's poster, unless this post got them to think twice.

uncle-sam.jpg

YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

^they produced it together according to wikipedia, and soulja boy mentions him on one of his youtube videos

Last edited:
bxdiplomat said:
so crank dat a reason beats oh hell no now we gotta hear fl studio uses mouths

A MPC and a kid from Jersey would have been funny as hell, 6 comments and 4000 views type joint

C.P. said:
A MPC and a kid from Jersey would have been funny as hell, 6 comments and 4000 views type joint
a mpc 4000 with a triton,motif,and fantom and a kid from The Bronx would make some people shoot themself

Last edited:
JuggernautBlack said:
no more snare rolls.......

thank god you said that. unless someone is usin a real drum set......but who does that? btw. ive neaver used other styles of drums like bongos or congas:rolleyes: .

sellinbeats said:
thank god you said that. unless someone is usin a real drum set......but who does that? btw. ive neaver used other styles of drums like bongos or congas:rolleyes: .
kanye did alot beats with bongos and congas rolls

bxdiplomat said:
so crank dat a reason beats oh hell no now we gotta hear fl studio uses mouths
Crank Dat is all made with FL stock sounds, no joke, on warbeats is even a FL remake of that beat, the sounds just sounded the same but the composition wasn't on point.

is that drum pattern all it takes to make somethin "HOT"? i'm so fvckin sick of these generic ass drum patterns. it's like, "Use these horns, strings etc and variations of these drum patterns and you're hot!"

i seen on 106 and park when souljah boi was on that he produced his whole album with fruityloops im guessin it was mastered some where elsee

That orgran sounded sweet. I've been trying to get a good sounding one forever. People always tell me the name of it but I always forget.

yeah this beat was nice in my opinion, he did a good job with the organs...alot better then i am with the keys :D

Back