Dr. Dre Reveals Why He's Not Putting Out New Music...

dude has been doing this for a long time before he got his grown man body
remember how skinny LL Cool J used to be and Will Smith now they have their grown man bodies
you see a lot of rappers now still in their kid/teenage body...lol
dr-dre-in-his-world-class-wrecking-crew-years.3.jpg

https://www.futureproducers.com/for...rted/studio-upgrade-what-do-you-think-415775/

-Coach Antonio
"Let Me Handle your next Praise Party"

Make Money from Your Music New Money Marketing Forum*
*Music Business Professionals Read Their Tips
Elite Services for those Who Want to Attain their Goals
Research and Information Gathering Expert
Building Relationships to Build Success
Get the Information and Direction You Deserve
The Walking On Water Media/Ent. Business Coach Antonio​

Last edited:
Dre won't be on top of that list next year.. He sold his franchise.... I mean 300 million is good money.. but where does he go from there.. he ONLY made it cuz of the headphones and that's gone.. he'll make money.. but he has to come up with something new now... that's why diddy aint up there.. if sold ciroc he def wulda been up there..

Dre is the man in my opinion. Im glad he doesn't release heaps of albums and doesn't change is style much cause he knows what he's got is the shiz, proper simple banging beats.
As for a rhyming i agree with all the cats he gets on his albums ie. 2001 is what makes it but thats because he's a producer first and rapper second so he can sit back and just be a boss.

Production wise Nobody gonna pay him wait he wants for his beats ala timberland and Why make music when his overpriced headphones r selling like 80s crack

I still don't understand what happened back in 2010, he released Kush and I Need a Doctor and I thought he was setting up for an album and then he just went quiet again. I agree that I Need a Doctor wasn't great, it didn't sound like a Dre track. But Kush was awesome.

Back