Dr. Dre Reveals Why He's Not Putting Out New Music...

Yet he still does music for not only the love.....but for promotion of his product.

"You should listen to this beat from my headphones".

Let's listen to what Ice Cube has to say.

Last edited:
the good old dre got rich and stopped trying argument, but the dude's actually a perfectionist, he still goes to the studio everyday, he still puts in hours, he actually cares a lot and wants to perfect detox, just look at his latest leak

when was the last time you heard a beat as good as that in today's hip hop?

that just sounds like a 2001 leftover or something, his sound hasnt developed at all. its this reason hes going to other producers for detox

that just sounds like a 2001 leftover or something, his sound hasnt developed at all. its this reason hes going to other producers for detox

can't argue that but i feel it, i ain't heard many beats that are hot n west coast like this, its different, it maybe still like the old dre, but its different from all the trap thats out

Yet he still does music for not only the love.....but for promotion of his product.

"You should listen to this beat from my headphones".

^^He only said that cuz Rick Ross wrote it for him.

What was the last piece of music that Dre put out? That wasn't like dirt old or a feature from someone?

Eminem's I Need A Doctor?

What was the last piece of music that Dre put out? That wasn't like dirt old or a feature from someone?

its quite old but crack a bottle was pretty sick

but by him himself...i don't know lol maybe kush

Last edited:

Dre is best with someone on the track with him. I'd be scared to think about 2001 without any features

Dre is best with someone on the track with him. I'd be scared to think about 2001 without any features

yeah, dre doesn't have that voice presence, i don't wanna hear a dre chorus by dre, i wanna hear a dre chrous by nate

people wanna hear dre's beats, no one's mad when he throws a verse on there but that's it

Im surprised people are still concerned about his music, I really could care less if he drops any music these days especially after hearing some leaks and what not.

I'm pretty sure Dre still makes music are is around music everyday....even right now. If he ain't...he deserves time with his family as he has stated. Time away from music..."not because of the money". And we are talking an old man here. He maybe rethinking Detox and waiting to do some kind of Anniversary Collab album. Something bigger than just a regular album (that's what he wanted Detox to be). I think Dr.Dre knows he is getting old and it's time to let the name rest where it is at as far as the pop world and just do a great collab album.

I'm pretty sure Dre still makes music are is around music everyday....even right now. If he ain't...he deserves time with his family as he has stated. Time away from music..."not because of the money". And we are talking an old man here. He maybe rethinking Detox and waiting to do some kind of Anniversary Collab album. Something bigger than just a regular album (that's what he wanted Detox to be). I think Dr.Dre knows he is getting old and it's time to let the name rest where it is at as far as the pop world and just do a great collab album.

Dr. Dre's an old man?? Seriously??

Dre is old. Not saying he should stop but he is old.
47 in the hip hop or pop world is old. You don't have to agree but it is what it is.

"im just bein real when i say nobody wants to hear their grandfather rap"

we don't wanna hear dre rap anyway, we wanna hear his beats

oh and tell "im just bein real when i say nobody wants to hear their grandfather rap" to hailey's daughter

DAMN!!!! Didn't know Eminem was an old ass man!!!! Damn!!! Man...he is beyond the colon check up years. Wow man.

Last edited:
Back