Dr. Dre in a Record Store...

yea but its very old **** and bad demos lol new stuffs gonna be better and its gonna be an actual site. right now its gonna 25 tees each design no re prints and 30 a tee. more ppl more prints but higher cost sites basicly wrod of mouth gonna be in paris, NY, LONDON, montreal and toronto and kitchener to start

BTW all of them tees are old old old and are NOT being done. they are "pilots" the new ish is 3406834630486 times better lol

Last edited:
JimbaFrosty said:
yea but its very old **** and bad demos lol new stuffs gonna be better and its gonna be an actual site. right now its gonna 25 tees each design no re prints and 30 a tee. more ppl more prints but higher cost sites basicly wrod of mouth gonna be in paris, NY, LONDON, montreal and toronto and kitchener to start

BTW all of them tees are old old old and are NOT being done. they are "pilots" the new ish is 3406834630486 times better lol

Yea. I was kinda worried. I checked the site and thought,

oh god, its just a bape rip off.

Do i clown a fellow taliban member?

Was that ammendment made to the constitution we scribbled on the cave walls?

Either way I wanna see the new **** when u get it set up.

Mainboi23SX said:
DAYUMAYNE.gif

Comedy!!!!!!!

OFF said:
Yea. I was kinda worried. I checked the site and thought,

oh god, its just a bape rip off.

Do i clown a fellow taliban member?

Was that ammendment made to the constitution we scribbled on the cave walls?

Either way I wanna see the new **** when u get it set up.
dissin a fellow taliban member is treason dont let it happen again or its the cupcakes for u

its fun to watch people eat explosive cupcakes from a distance

My avatar is so gangsta. I got a kitten with a sniper rifle. I have the best Avys in fp history

Last edited:
ur avy aint taliban either i dont wanna hear it. I got the talicat. hes a boss but hes cute and innocent when u first see him. then he shoots u in ur knee caps and jacks u and feeds u an explosive cupcake

Xabiton said:
ur avy aint taliban either i dont wanna hear it. I got the talicat. hes a boss but hes cute and innocent when u first see him. then he shoots u in ur knee caps and jacks u and feeds u an explosive cupcake

That avatar scares me....

those are called warning shots. he is still a baby. He finally opened his eyes on Friday

Last edited:
Back