Dr Dre Kush Video

Not feelin it....
Akon's voice is STILL annoying....and IMO Dre is too old to still be trying to put out some more "The Chronic" type of shit.

Cool video....that's like the 8th video this year I've seen with the same concept(everyone frozen) though. Is there some new director that is obsessed with this technique or something?

I like dis shit notice i had to add a little ebonics into that (dis) cause this brings me back to a time when mainstream hip hop was hot and it was okay to listen to the radio. Also is that nate dogg on the bridge?

I think hes just using this to promote another product...i dont think detox is really coming...i love the beat tho

I just realized how brilliant that video is though....consider the song content and the current landscape of music right now...then think of the frozen party-goers as the industry.

I just realized how brilliant that video is though....consider the song content and the current landscape of music right now...then think of the frozen party-goers as the industry.

Now i know how dr. dre feels when he enters a club.

His godlike aura freezes everything around him lol.

Last edited:
I'm gonna be the only one to say not feeling it. For some reason it did not give me the same dre expectation as i got with the other 2 cd's.

Snoop part almost brought it there, but Akon ruined it for me

Class of 1995

Last edited:
Back