^^^^^^
and you know that how?

and whats seems to be the problem?

and is everything ok?

you seem to be mad in alot of threads.

I have never heard such passive aggressive thread posting before.ahahahahahahaa

Could be a new trend:rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:
No, lol, the consensus is you guys are so insecure with your lusts for other men you try to downgrade what I say. Goliath exsisted before this album dropped(duh). If you now want it because it's been raped dry to make the exact same raped dry sh*t, you are indeed a Dre stan. You could now inquire about it because you've heard Dre's songs and want to research more into it and make your own decision to use it afterwards and you're a music instrument consumer, nothing more.

If you hate everything popular you're not cool, you're a douche that just hates things to be different.

And I like Relapse. It's just you Stans can't take the slightest critique about it without feeling like someone denounced your god. Y'all up here acting like real fans quotin commercial sh*t, let's hear some "if I get locked up tonight" quotes. Some D-12 "I'll Sh*t on You" or some "Hellbound", lol. See. I can like the white boy's music and still not suck the scrotes everytime something about him is critiqued.

And I'll say again, y'all start making beats like what's on that album if you want. The only person who wants them is Em and dudes who suck at trying to rap like him.

At the top of every thread: "Latest Post: Eminem's a Genius", "Relapse is making my balz tingle", "What if Em was a Comedian", "The Everything Em Thread", and y'all got the nerve to think you're not Stans? You know Em's dissappointed in you guys, right? He hates Fans.:cheers:

The funny thing is i agreed w/ almost everything you said. Im just being a d*ck for the fun of it. Hell f*ck Goliath i've never used it, lol. Dre's beats on Relapse arent even that great but the album is pretty good. Lyrically Em is still on top of his game.

^^^^^^
and you know that how?

and whats seems to be the problem?

and is everything ok?

you seem to be mad in alot of threads.

I have never heard such passive aggressive thread posting before.ahahahahahahaa

Could be a new trend:rolleyes:

It's seriously not me. People wanna call you out for simple sh*t because of their insecurities lately. My 1st statement could've been my only statement in this thread. Just doesn't work out that way because rather than hearing what I was saying, dudes just hear "I hate Em". I've never said that. Y'all dudes just losing your common thought over him like some pretty girl just walked thru the room.

If Carter 3 had just dropped and I said there's no reason for us all to start making beats like what was on it there wouldn't be the dyckface responses that begat dyckface responses. :cheers:

But I'm good tho.

Sidenote any Em music fan knows he hates "Em Stans". Em Stans just think they haven't gone far enough to be one.

Last edited:
Hell yeah that is a wicked track. I was thinking about checking out Nexus 2 too add alongside the sounds I have already. High quality ROMplers are where it is at for me recently though. If only they weren't so expensive!

There are many other ROMplers out that sound just as good, if not better

Such as? Just curious which rompler(s) you think have better quality samples. Goliath is about the best I've found.

Last edited:
actually i have used collousus. the samples didn't impress me. although i dont tend to use a lot of "real sounding" instruments in my productions, im more of a "wierd sounds" beatmaker. I like using strange sounds.

i actually like the instruments in nexus better than colloussus.

actually i have used collousus. the samples didn't impress me. although i dont tend to use a lot of "real sounding" instruments in my productions, im more of a "wierd sounds" beatmaker. I like using strange sounds.

i actually like the instruments in nexus better than colloussus.

that explains it. two completely different types of products. ive only used collosus, and as far a general soundbanks go, its been my favorite for a while. comes with much better sounds imo than sampletank or kontakt.

It doesn't matter what sounds you use, it's how all the sounds relate to each other and work together as a whole. That's the Genius of Dr Dre and others superproducers, (Impecable taste) they know how to pick a group of sounds that work perfectly together and relate well to each other.

that explains it. two completely different types of products. ive only used collosus, and as far a general soundbanks go, its been my favorite for a while. comes with much better sounds imo than sampletank or kontakt.

yes but im talking about the instrument samples in nexus. the orchestral sounds in nexus are some of the best ive heard in ANY soundbank. really nice sounding horns/strings/pianos

to give collossus some credit. i only used it for about 10-15 minutes. i did notice a few nice touches in the player - the sample changes depending how hard you hit it - you get a different playing style if you hit it at full velocity instead of hitting it softly. i'm pretty sure i had heard some of the guitars in collossus on a t-pain track. i just like the nexus sounds they sound great with minimal tweaking

Last edited:
I thought nexus was for trance/house music

this is orignally what i thought as well, but its got some of the best orchestral sounds ive ever heard. especially when you get the dance orchestra expansion. you will be blown away. i'm a hip hop producer - i mainly bought it for leads but now i use it in almost every track. you gotta hear some of the brass/string/orchestral/piano sounds.

this is orignally what i thought as well, but its got some of the best orchestral sounds ive ever heard. especially when you get the dance orchestra expansion. you will be blown away. i'm a hip hop producer - i mainly bought it for leads but now i use it in almost every track. you gotta hear some of the brass/string/orchestral/piano sounds.

ill check it out and let u know what i think

Back