Dr. Dre - Collosus

woah

woah, that beat i just knocked up using collosus quick to show dre was usin that **** haha..

ill drop some real **** am workin on another time..kahlil/sermstyle sound...heh..

But yeah i knew dre was rockin the east west but i didnt think hed drop a whole album on it..daymm...

the next hot thing...

Omni chord i think its name is....

watch prices rise for that ****...

Argh, East West was like my dark horse but I guess it will get all the attention it deserves now. I got Goliath last year so I am glad I am in already. They have some really nice string sounds too. The Bossendorfer 290 is unreal but I can't use it on 32bit, it doesn't load up properly.

I laugh everytime Dre puts out anything because everyone runs to get what was allegedly used to sound just like Dre.

Someday you guys will learn.

The only person who sounds good on that sh*t is Em, the only person anyone will care to hear on them sh*t's is Em. So, yeah, run out and get Collosus and Goliath. Make beats just like this that only Em and Menime's can rap to(mind you the Menimes are horrible). Think that this album will change the direction of anything outside of what Dre is doing.

=/..............

eastwest/quantum leap is crazy ill.. (got a lotta their crap)
dre is also super ill... (love his production.. on that dark sh!t)
subpoint: khalil is better... (imho)

Just speaking to others who are planning on "reinventing" themselves to sound like this album a day late and a dollar short. Try making the next wave.

That one right there is goin on my facebook list of quotes! lol

You speak the truth tho... Who gives a toss about what's current... Do your own thing and push YOUR OWN sound! I think that's where a lot of people get confused and mess up.

Like Tim... He did the whole euro pop and long after people are still rinsing it he'll be coming with some African vibes or something.

Mini Me(white boys who emulate every essence of Em they just "Backwards"...."MeniMe"...oh, I guess everyone hasn't had the privalege to sit in an aftermath studio session for that one. Maybe hanging out with these dudes is what makes me so "mad"? Sidenote: i definetly wasn't there because I sounded like Dre. lol).

I like that FPers keep their head so far up their azz that they think sounding "innovative"(which is the only way you get anywhere)is acheived by copying the next innovative wave. I'm actually happy you guys just brushed it off as me being "mad" rather than taking advice for what it was.

Not targeting Serm. He does his thang. Aftermath already recognizes him. Just speaking to others who are planning on "reinventing" themselves to sound like this album a day late and a dollar short. Try making the next wave.

Oh, lol. The production on Relapse wasn't that standout imo. I mean it was solid dont get me wrong but not really innovative. Pretty much tailor made for Em.

I'm not running out to buy that crap because that's what somebody huge uses...Now, Dre is my hero, but because he does what he has to do to set himself apart from what's going on and tries not to sound like anything else out. Now, I will emulate him in the respect of making my sound unique.

I'm not running out to buy that crap because that's what somebody huge uses...Now, Dre is my hero, but because he does what he has to do to set himself apart from what's going on and tries not to sound like anything else out. Now, I will emulate him in the respect of making my sound unique.

I agree with your idea on not trying to sound like somebody else but if you have actually heard the sound quality of Goliath and used it then you would probably change your mind. Goliath sounds are unreal. There are many other ROMplers out that sound just as good, if not better but I chose to buy Goliath. It is useful for all kinds of music, and the fact that Dre may use some sounds out of it shouldn't change anything. Does that mean you won't use Trillian when it comes out because everybody will be running to get that?

Goliath is exactly what it states!! The Goliath of sound.

^True. Everybody & they mama in the industry uses Reason but does that mean everybody else shouldn't buy Reason. I dont even own & have never tried out Goliath but it's just software for sale people anybody can buy it, lol. Albeit cliche but it's what you do w/ said software that sets you apart.

Last edited by a moderator:
I didn't see his CD on iTunes...

What are you guys doing?

It leaked, FP went stupid, I realized stan's really do exsist, because I've been called an "Em' hater" every other post for taking his music as nothing more than slightly above mediocre when I'm sure I'm more of a fan of his good music than most of these dudes who give me the implication they wish they were in his stepdad's shoes?:cheers:

Now everyone thinks they need to make Dre beats and that Nick Cannon's a bych and that Em's the greatest rapper ever, and although Soulja Boy and Wayne threads get old, it's okay to have 500 threads about Em because he's so cool, all types of other nonsense because a 35 year old confused frail white boy got off meth long enough to make some aiight songs.....

lol, I'm done. :cheers:

Buy whatever you want, all I was trying to say is if you own "blank" because "blah blah" used it and for no other reason than to sound like them, you're an imbesil. Especially when I own half the sounds I've heard in records period without owning alot of sounds. They do exsist on more than 1 platform and you should be trying to accumulate your own library.

Last edited:
It leaked, FP went stupid, I realized stan's really do exsist, because I've been called an "Em' hater" every other post for taking his music as nothing more than slightly above mediocre when I'm sure I'm more of a fan of his good music than most of these dudes who give me the implication they wish they were in his stepdad's shoes?:cheers:

Now everyone thinks they need to make Dre beats and that Nick Cannon's a bych and that Em's the greatest rapper ever, and although Soulja Boy and Wayne threads get old, it's okay to have 500 threads about Em because he's so cool, all types of other nonsense because a 35 year old confused frail white boy got off meth long enough to make some aiight songs.....

lol, I'm done. :cheers:
For all tha people who stick up for Em on certain situations you make it seem like they on dudes dick. Everybody got opinions jus like you dude. When somebody doesnt agree you should jus say that cuz you fightin with everybody about Em lol.

People talk about a SITUATION he is in and you start saying he on meth and a bunch of other stuff. Sound like you really got a problem with dude more than anybody else on here that like him even if you do like his music.

And didnt you talking about Relapse being good in another thread?

^^^See why you Em dykryders are the problem?

Prop's Reason is a good program, but we can still have a thread about it's flaws. Hell we've had less tense discussions about race and religion. Don't get mad at me because y'all choose to put Em ahead of Jesus on your priority lists an your nipples get sensitive ya bloat up, and the PMS starts.

Let that dude be no different than Soulja Boy, Wayne, ect. and we could have a simple convo, but soon as someone dosen't wanna suck the white boy's boner dry, FPers get crazy!!! lol.

I thought if anything listening to all that Em would teach you guys not to take life so seriously?

Deranged is killin these EmStans!!! I'm LMAO right now.
Eminem said:
It's like these kids hang on every single statement we make
Like they worship us- Sing for the moment

LOL! I'm loving this right now... shout out to Sunset robot or whatever his name is. That display of devotion he showed on that "Em is a genius" thread was hilarious. I'm out before the beef starts. But I'll lurk while deranged clowns these dudes.

Sing for the moment is one of my Fav. all-time songs Btw. Swaggerless Monkeeees...LOL

^^^See why you Em dykryders are the problem?

Prop's Reason is a good program, but we can still have a thread about it's flaws. Hell we've had less tense discussions about race and religion. Don't get mad at me because y'all choose to put Em ahead of Jesus on your priority lists an your nipples get sensitive ya bloat up, and the PMS starts.

Let that dude be no different than Soulja Boy, Wayne, ect. and we could have a simple convo, but soon as someone dosen't wanna suck the white boy's boner dry, FPers get crazy!!! lol.

I thought if anything listening to all that Em would teach you guys not to take life so seriously?

OK so the Consensus seems to be if you like Relapse you're a Stan. If you own Goliath you're a Dre Stan & if you hate everything popular you're cool. Glad that's clear now.:cool:

Colossus is TRASH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!your beat was nice tho ,but i had colossus ,i thought it was gonna be crazy..................nothing can explain my disappointment..

OK so the Consensus seems to be if you like Relapse you're a Stan. If you own Goliath you're a Dre Stan & if you hate everything popular you're cool. Glad that's clear now.:cool:

No, lol, the consensus is you guys are so insecure with your lusts for other men you try to downgrade what I say. Goliath exsisted before this album dropped(duh). If you now want it because it's been raped dry to make the exact same raped dry sh*t, you are indeed a Dre stan. You could now inquire about it because you've heard Dre's songs and want to research more into it and make your own decision to use it afterwards and you're a music instrument consumer, nothing more.

If you hate everything popular you're not cool, you're a douche that just hates things to be different.

And I like Relapse. It's just you Stans can't take the slightest critique about it without feeling like someone denounced your god. Y'all up here acting like real fans quotin commercial sh*t, let's hear some "if I get locked up tonight" quotes. Some D-12 "I'll Sh*t on You" or some "Hellbound", lol. See. I can like the white boy's music and still not suck the scrotes everytime something about him is critiqued.

And I'll say again, y'all start making beats like what's on that album if you want. The only person who wants them is Em and dudes who suck at trying to rap like him.

At the top of every thread: "Latest Post: Eminem's a Genius", "Relapse is making my balz tingle", "What if Em was a Comedian", "The Everything Em Thread", and y'all got the nerve to think you're not Stans? You know Em's dissappointed in you guys, right? He hates Fans.:cheers:

Last edited:
Back