Does anyone know what happen to Dub-B aka White Boi??

bigdrew3000

You know the cat that produced a few of the joints on Joe Budden 1st LP. I thought he had some real nice material. That "Get Out" song is still one of my favorite pieces of production.

i didn't like him.

all of the tracks on that album were fillers...with the exception of mr. justin blaze who really gave the album some originality and shine.

Last edited by a moderator:
i think he produced most of rev runs new album if anybody actually cares

i thought some of what i heard from him was tight "focus" was a dope simple track

Last edited:
AGS said:
i didn't like him.

all of the tracks on that album were fillers...with the exception of mr. justin blaze who really gave the album some originality and shine.

haha, i can co-sign that! didn't any of his beats either.

KomplexBeats said:
i think he produced most of rev runs new album if anybody actually cares

i thought the album was rev's sons? he was in the studio with em, saw that on the series...

Last edited:
**** he might be producing for the whole fam but i know he's credited for most of the production on rev runs album

"focus " was hot.....I never really heard of him after that but he's nice tho...

he had mixtape stuff wit buddens that was fire..they couldnt clear all the samples..he samples and he plays..and when he samples he plays over the top..he's pretty dope. he did that joint with budden and lil mo, and lil brother, and juelz santana used the same sample and it sounded like sh*t compared to the one he did..yall crazy..dude had dope tracks

Back